chrisandcoria

Sent to Wrong Lockbox Location

2 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Hong Kong
Timeline

My wife and I sent in the paper work for her and also our sons AOS. We feel very confident about the info and triple and quadruple checked everything before mailing and then at the post office I got excited that it was done and had a total brain meltdown and mailed the packet to the Dallas lockbox. I didn't realize it until we checked the status of delivery and saw it had been received and signed for at Dallas. Any suggestions on what we should do would be appreciated. I called once but they had not done anything with the case yet so there was no data for them to look up. Thanks!

I-129f

10/29/2014 - Sent

11/01/2014 - Delivered

11/03/2014 - NOA1 @ CSC

11/06/2014 - Alien Registration Number was changed

11/20/2014 - RFE received via email/text

12/01/2014 - RFE response acknowledged by CSC

12/04/2014 - NOA2 received from CSC

01/02/2015 - Case number received from NVC and case in transit to Hong Kong

01/08/2015 - Case recieved and ready at Hong Kong Embassy

01/13/2015 - Packet 3 recieved from Hong Kong Embassy

01/14/2015 - Packet 3 completed and mailed back to Embassy

01/16/2015 - Packet 4 received

01/20/2015 - Medical complete with no issues

01/29/2015 - Interview complete - APPROVED!!!!!

02/05/2015 - Visa recieved and in hand

02/09/2015 - Passed through Chicago immigration with no issues and arrived at home at 8pm!!!!!!

03/21/2015 - Married!!!!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.