Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Me and my son I485

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I received a mailed from USCIS California and it said for continuance processing of you application. What pissed me is my medical was expired because they adjucate our applications more than a year. Anybody can help me for clarifications???

The letter stated Failure to do so may result in the denial of your application.

Requested Information, Documents and/or Forms:

Complete Forms I-693 medical and vaccination by INS civil surgeon. The previous medical form you submitted with your Form I-485 application has expired.

NOTE: Done

The charging documents and final court dispositions, including those that have been dismissed, nolle prose, and no papered for all arrest, if any. In case where the court disposition is not available, you must provide official of certified evidence from the court confirming the unavailability of the record. All documents submitted in language other than English, must be accompanied by an English. All documentation submitted must bear the original verification from the issuing authority.

Evidence of the bona fides of your marriage. This could include (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) copies of documentation showing joint ownership of property (mortgage payments, deed of trust, automobile titles, etc.) lease agreement showing joint tenancy of a common residence: documentation showing co ming-ling of financial resources (joint bank account statements, joint income tax returns, insurance statements, etc.), and affidavits of the third parties having knowledge of the bona fide of the marital relationship. Affidavits must include all contact details for the person making the affidavit.


1. Who should I ask of our affidavits of the bona fide of marital relationship?

2. We are renting an apartment since we get married and we live together with my son since then up to present. Can I ask my landlord a tenancy documents to proof that we live together

and we are real married?

3. Me and son don't have health insurance because my son don't have SS number yet. What should I do for this?

I hope anybody can help me so we can send our documents as soon as possible.

Thank you and god bless all!

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.