jrobles25

Relationship

11 posts in this topic

Anyone else having grave issues with their marriage while they wait? We seem to be constantly at each others throats these past few weeks. Seems we are both getting frustrated and I'm afraid we won't last to see it through some days. There are times when I just want to give up on the whole thing communications are sometimes splintered we used to always communicate through the day but seems we are getting tired and I know I have a fault in it but so does she and it gets so hard sometimes.

There are days when the only thing that keeps me pursuing this is the investment I have already laid out. Not talking about whatever money I send her to help her situation. I'm talking about the wedding, Trips, Immigration papers forms/process everything. I know I'm in the home stretch but this long distance relationship is the hardest thing I have done in my life and it gets to me sometimes. I even stopped talking to some friends about it because ultimately it's my problem.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

My husband and I have been doing this for over 2 years (717 day to be exact). I'm not going to sugar coat it and says it gets better because we both know that isn't going to happen. We were ready to pull each other apart. Just some advise....before you say something mean or that you are going to regret, remember that no one is to blame and don't take your frustrations out on each other. Remember why you started this. Make many phone calls but keep them short. The longer you talk about nothing, it turns into something...an arguement. You will get through it. If me and my hubby made it, anyone can. We are both use to being bosses and in controll in our work world so we already started with clashing in that. Just when you are completely fed up with checking emails and searching your status, it will happen. That's where we were and now we only got 3 more days until our interview. Good luck.

Many times I feel the same way, and is all due to so much I have invested in this relationship time that cant be made up, peolple say it will change when you guys be together well I hope.

5b9cde523a.png

b6fc76dd7c.png

Completely understand, sometimes it feels like that would be it, we haven't seen each other in so long. But then we think about how close we are to finally being together.

earlier today my wife and I were discussing this very issue. I cannot how many times we blocked each other in WhatsApp , threathened each other with divorce..etc.

one of our big problems was the backyard lawyers in DR that know everything but know nothing and was filling her head full of Mierda!

we laugh at it now because it's over. What your going through is nothing new to anyone its just part of the process, not what you may want to hear right now, but it is what it is just hang in there you will be through this soon

earlier today my wife and I were discussing this very issue. I cannot how many times we blocked each other in WhatsApp , threathened each other with divorce..etc.

one of our big problems was the backyard lawyers in DR that know everything but know nothing and was filling her head full of Mierda!

we laugh at it now because it's over. What your going through is nothing new to anyone its just part of the process, not what you may want to hear right now, but it is what it is just hang in there you will be through this soon

Hopefully because just last night I called it quits it pisses me off being in the dark about stuff and she has a terrible poker face I catch her in little bs lies por que hace muchos líos and to not admit she was wrong tries to cover it up. The one thing other than infidelity that can kill a relationship is dishonesty y las amigas filling her head up with sh!% like you said. It is truly killing us right now. I hope things turn around soon because we still have a few months to go. I tell her to tell me the truth no matter what 90% of the times I have to help her come out of them her situations anyway. Ug!

trust me on this one, I do not know your exact situation but it is very close to what I was going through. Have you ever the saying "crabs in a barrel" many of their "friends" fall into, that category.

it will get better for ya, believe in each other and convince her to keep the chimosas out of your business!

Hey there. I know all too well what you are going through. I told my hubby that I wanted to separate back in October. We were arguing constantly. I started doubting us and thinking I don't deserve this and its too much. Then a few weeks later he was in a horribe motorcycle accident where he fractured his skull and femur. Not to forget all the road rash, scrapes and bruises. I thought that I was going to lose him forever. It was a HUGE wake up call. We haven't been at each others throats since. Everyone argues. There are contributing factors such as loneliness, lack of funds from the process, nay-sayers and the DISTANCE! Hang in there. Things will get better.

It's hard as hell but I do know one thing. We do love each other we just have to try and bend a little on both ends. But the fact that she's a Libra doesn't help either. Dam Libras think they're always right and getting a sincere apology from them is like pulling your own teeth with kitchen tongs. Oh they say it "I'm sorry, I apologize, My fault", but do they mean it? Well she's supposed to get the correct mariage certificate (Inextensa), and the Police Cert. Hopefully she'll have everything before the week ends. I thank everyone for the support and your words have helped me see there are others...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.