4 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Hi,We aresendingour package on Saturday. We have enough evidence to prove that we entered in this marriage in good faith. The documents we are sending are:

1:lease both of our names or on it

2. Car title ....

3:joint bank account with transaction history and letter from the bank.

4:four letters from friends and family.

5:utility bills some it on my name and some in hers on same address

6:vacation itinerary (we went on cruise to four countries)

7cell phone contact both of our names on it

I'm confused we have fled joint tax return for two years. Do I need to send first one ir two pages or have to sent complete file? I would really appreciate if you could help me.

Thanks

I did not send copies of my taxes at this point. I sent them with the AOS/IV package.

I sent a few pictures, summary of our story, western union money transfers, a few letters from friends/family, passport stamps, plane tickets, hotel receipts, a couple greeting cards.....some people only send marriage certificate, some people go over board and send giant stacks of evidence.

It is really up to you what you want to send.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Phone up and get your tax transcripts sent to you and include those in your package. It takes about 10 days to receive them after you have phoned.

They want to see evidence of financial mingling. Do you have joint credit cards?

Joint car/health insurance? Life insurance?

Your bank statements need to show the duration of your marriage, so for the last 2+ years, but maybe just quarterly statements.

Are you sending any photos? From your cruise, etc?

Edited by Sunshine25

Timeline:

Dec 31st 2011- I-129F sent
August 2nd 2012- INTERVIEW- APPROVED
August 10th 2012- Visas received
August 21st 2012- P.O.E Boston!

September 11th 2012- Applied for SSN.
September 16th 2012- MARRIED!!!
September 17th 2012- Received SSN.
October 26th 2012- Sent off AOS forms.

January 16th 2013- EAD and AP card issued.
January 26th 2013- Card received in mail.

May 29th 2013- Service request, as outside of processing times.

June 25th 2013- Green card/EAD stamp received in passport. Green card production ordered!

July 5th 2013- Green card arrives :)

August 22nd 2014- Daughter Born!

April 17th 2015- I-751 Sent.

April 20th 2015- NOA 1

June 2nd 2015- Biometrics Appt.

February 2nd 2016- I-751 APPROVED! 10 Year Green card issued!

February 22nd 2019 Applied for Citizenship! 

March 14th 2019 - Biometrics appt.

April 23rd 2019 - Interview. APPROVED!!!!!  It took 60 days!!!

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Iran
Timeline

Thank u guys for your helo guys. I sent the package on Saturday. And yes I did send pics from our cruise trip. Itineraries of our flight and carnival cruise. I have sent all the things I had.

Do you guys think they are guy g to approve my petition or they are going to ask me to submit mirr evidence. I have send them six months bank statement of our joint account. That show we have been maintains our account.

I hope it's going to be smoorh. I wiykd really appreciate your input. Thsnks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.