Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  


1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

Hi guys. Need your help ,my parents just got through their interview and was given 221g requiring form I864A. I am the petitioner, petitioning my parents(mom & dad). I filled out Form I864, income is sufficient so I thought I don't need this form but they we're asked to do so anyway. Me and my husband file our taxes as married filing jointly. I understand he needs to fill out part 1 & 3 my confusion is with

part 1#10. My current individual income is:$______________ do I need to put his income alone supported by his w2's even though we filed jointly ?

Part1# 11 Federal Tax Return - okay does this pertains to our combined adjusted income same and as supported by our tax returns ???

If I put his income alone , on # 10 it will not match our 1040 showing both our incomes?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...