Jump to content

anyone who took cgfns-ces for hawaii nclex?

1 post in this topic

Recommended Posts

I’m currently processing my ces-cgfns for hawaii.. I’m in u.s so i’ll just ask my friend to process it for me. Question: how much did you pay sa prc for them to mail the docu sa cgfns? Anything else that my friend should bring? i applied using my married name, should i also give them (prc) a copy of my marriage license coz my license has not been updated to my married name yet? Do i need to send her anything like certified true copy of my license (active), certification of passing, board rating etc? or she should just bring the form downloaded at cgfns site?

is there anything else that i need to request from my school like tor?


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.