3 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Hello Fellow VJ's

My husband applied for his AOS in April 2014 still pending...

I wanted to know from someone that recently renewed and received their new work/travel card regarding documentation submitted for renewal.

I'm getting various answers from VJ's/USCIS Customer Service but I was hoping to get advise from someone that recently renewed.

Can someone tell me what docs were sent?

His card expires 06/17/15 so we are trying to reapply no later than this week.

I was obviously going to send the copy of the tear off portion from first renewal card.

Copy of I-797C for the I-485, I-765, I-131.

And all the letters received since AOS: Possible Waiver Letter & Status Letter From Missouri stating case is still processing do to work load...

Not sure if the copy of I-94 is necessary, new photos, or copy of his moroccan bio passport page since all that was sent with original applications.

Since we are not paying fees or bio-metric fee; I was debating sending new passport size photos since they will soon be a year old but he still looks the same. :D no kind of kim kardashin plastic upgrade :lol:

Any feedback will be very helpful!

Thank you all...

Oh and I noticed the new travel application does not include a barcode will this be an issue?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

you have to fill out and submit the I-131 and I-765 forms again, photos required. also, yes...the "tear off"...NOA for I-485, interview waiver letter, go to the AOS topics page and scroll back at the "potential interview waiver "thread and you will see what people who have already sent their renewals in sent.

9/16/2013-I-129-F Petition Rec`d-(Dallas lockbox, transfered to CSC)
9/19/2013-Notice Date- NOA-1
10/1/2013-Notice Date- NOA-2-I-129-F Petition Approved!
11/1/2013-NVC Rec`d I-129-F Petition
11/14/2013- U.S.Consulate- BKK Rec`d I-129-F
11/23/2013-Rec`d Packet 3
12/1/2013-Medical Exam
12/9/2013-Packet 3 sent to U.S. Consulate-BKK
12/16/2013-Rec`d Packet 4
1/22/2014-Interview/Approved!
1/25/2014-Rec`d Visa/Passport (Korat)

4/30/2014-POE-Chicago-O`Hare
5/1/2014-Successful S.S.# Application(Chicago office)Marriage License(Cook County)
5/2/2014-Married!
5/16/2014-AOS,I-765,I-131 package received by U.S.C.I.S.
5/19/2014-Notice Date- NOA-1`s
5/23/2014-Rec`d Biometrics Appointment Notice
5/30/2014-Early Biometrics(Chicago location)
7/26/2014-I-765 and I-131 Approved (card production)
8/01/2014-Rec`d Combo Card
9/10/2014-Rec`d Potential Interview Waiver Letter
3/20/2015-Filed form with CIS Ombudsman requesting assistance with AOS.
3/21/2015-Rec`d case# from Ombudsman.
4/03/2015-Sent I-765/I-131 renewal documents to U.S.C.I.S.
4/9/2015- NOA Notice Dates-I-765/I-131 renewal.
4/10/2015-NOA Notice Date-Biometrics Appt.for I-765/I-131 renewal.
4/27/2015-Biometrics Appt.for I-765/I-131 renewal.

5/22/2015-Rec`d RFE for expired Medical Exam.

5/23/2015-Rec`d Renewal Combo Card.

6/8/2015-Updated I-693 Medical Exam sent to U.S.C.I.S. (New York office)

6/20/2015-Rec`d Welcome Letter.

6/24/2015-Rec`d Green Card via U.S.P.S.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Thank you for your response.

I looked back a the thread but I didn't see a specific one that had a checklist of things sent for renewal.

I went to Family based AOS cases/AOS Potential Waiver but I didn't see anything there.

I noticed a lot of the EAD topics were about receiving them for the first time/not renewal.

Do you have a link to the one you are specking of?

Appreciate your help.

you have to fill out and submit the I-131 and I-765 forms again, photos required. also, yes...the "tear off"...NOA for I-485, interview waiver letter, go to the AOS topics page and scroll back at the "potential interview waiver "thread and you will see what people who have already sent their renewals in sent.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.