1 post in this topic

sO after almost 2 years of initiating our process my husband had his CR1 interview FEB 26 2015 in GUATEMALA

He was asked simple questions how we met, how long did we know eachotherr before we became engaged,

where we got married how many years we have been married . My husband said she was a very nice laid back officer.

She didnt even know we have a 1 year old daughter he showed her pictures and she asked for her birth certificate which he had

and gave to her. She said she would grant his approval so he can finally meet her since he hasnt met her in person. She handed

him his documents and told him to wait in the approval line. Then suddenly she official came back and said she was sorry took his documents away

and said he had to make another appointment because there were pictures of him with tattoos and the DR who did his medical exam did not send any pictures

of his tattoos. He has two star tattoos and our daughters name on his back so they called the DR and she said she forgot to send them and would send them that same day

and now we have to wait for

another appointment. They gave us an email to ask for a new appointment but they havent responded. Has this happened to anyone if so may I know how long

it takes to get another appointment I know it varies but an approx. time??? We are so sad :(

BTW I forgot to say he was given a Yellow 221G form that had the email circled to ask for another appointment no instructions what so ever besides that

event.png

event.png

AOS Checklist :10/08/2014 (stupid errors)

Scan Date: 10/20/2014

CC 12/10/2014 (confirmed by call. CEAC did NOT change to N/A)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.