HislittleSecret

All filers stuck at TSC

35 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

I was surfing the Internet about processing time with the USCIS....I ran up on something interesting. Look at the following site http://www.mmdnewswire.com/citizens-send-chocolate-to-uscis-in-hope-to-get-result-foreign-workers-got-with-flowers-to-uscis-2535.html

I wonder if it would work for TSC.

Timeline

Maybe we should send money and stripers. I think this would get them going as well.

I don't know...flowers worked maybe some sweets would work. They need something to speed up there metabolism!

I know someone who works for Red Bull maybe we can send them a truck load of the extra large cans to get them going.

Timeline

No date. I am going to do this!!!

I'm doing it as well....if we do anything we should send them on the same day so that they get everything together. They said that ppl sent flowers and the speed pick up. So I'm thinking anything we can send to show them that we understand and we are here...I'm going to include a card just stating that I miss my love one and the sooner that they speed up they will eventually get to me. I'm looking on the Internet to order the candy now! If I had to do it alone I was doing it on behalf of all of us!

I know someone who works for Red Bull maybe we can send them a truck load of the extra large cans to get them going.

I like the idea!

Edited by HislittleSecret

I'm doing it as well....if we do anything we should send them on the same day so that they get everything together. They said that ppl sent flowers and the speed pick up. So I'm thinking anything we can send to show them that we understand and we are here...I'm going to include a card just stating that I miss my love one and the sooner that they speed up they will eventually get to me.

I agree. What date you want to send it by. I am going to send them a card as well. I had to file an I-601 so USCIS requested my I-130 back. They received it in September of 2014. They approved the I-601 waiver but they still have my I-130. Said they need to look at it further. I am soooooo angry. Anything to end this nightmare, I will do anything. WE have been trying since 2012.

Timeline

I agree. What date you want to send it by. I am going to send them a card as well. I had to file an I-601 so USCIS requested my I-130 back. They received it in September of 2014. They approved the I-601 waiver but they still have my I-130. Said they need to look at it further. I am soooooo angry. Anything to end this nightmare, I will do anything. WE have been trying since 2012.

I'm going to go to SAMs wholesale today and get Hershey's, Reese's and some other assortment of candy. I would like to mail them off by Monday. Let me know which day will for for you and anybody else that will participate in the cause.

I too will go to the store this weekend to get some stuff, does anyone know the physical address that we would need to send the stuff to?

Timeline

What can I do to help make this happen?

I too will go to the store this weekend to get some stuff, does anyone know the physical address that we would need to send the stuff to?

It's on the bottom of your NOA1.

I'm going to go to SAMs wholesale today and get Hershey's, Reese's and some other assortment of candy. I would like to mail them off by Monday. Let me know which day will for for you and anybody else that will participate in the cause.

Okay. I will mail mine off on Monday as well!! Wowwwwww!!!!!!!

Is the address of your NOA1 in Irving, TX?

Timeline

Okay. I will mail mine off on Monday as well!! Wowwwwww!!!!!!!

Is the address of your NOA1 in Irving, TX?

Mesquite tx but I'm not sure....

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.