chanhphamvn

How long??

5 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

hi im green card holder my PD NOV 1 2013 F2A anybody know when NVC review my case

i paid Service Amount Payment Status

Select 01-JUL-2014 13:33 AOS $88.00 PAID

Select 01-JUL-2014 13:49 IV $230.00 PAID

because NVC Think my case is CR1

i sent my document to NVC on Jul 16 and not review until now, i try to log in DS 260 at ceac.state.gov but Please be advised that the case that you have attempted to access is not eligible for further processing by the National Visa Center at this time. Please contact the National Visa Center if you believe that you have received this message in error.

I call them but they not review my case, what is wrong???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I am not sure what you asking. Are you a LPR and petitioning for someone else? If so that case would be F2A if its is your spouse

F2A -CIR1: Husband

PD: September 12, 2013

CC: Feb 10, 2014

Mail Naturalization for Upgrade: Jan 29, 2015

Case in review March 23, 2015

Case Upgraded to IR: April 10, 2015

IL: June 1, 2015

Visa in Hand: ???

Naturalization: Wife

Eligibility Criteria: 5 years

06-10-2014: Eligibility Date
03-08-2014: Application Sent
03-10-2014: Application Received
03-10-2014: Check/Money Order Cashed
03-12-2014: Priority Date
04-02-2014: Biometrics Walk In Date
05-08-2014: In-line for Interview
01-20-2015: Interview Date
01-29-2015: Oath Ceremony
01-29-2015: Citizen

Timeline

I am not sure what you asking. Are you a LPR and petitioning for someone else? If so that case would be F2A if its is your spouse

yes

im are permanent resident i field for my wife , not USC but they wrong put my case in CR1 and i paid the AOS fee and IV fee sent my document to NVC on last JUL 2014, when they know my case Permanent resident they not review my case until now

what should i do??? i call them but they told wait visa available and i try to login at ceac.state.gov but cant go through. what is wrong with my case??

Edited by chanhphamvn

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

yes

im are permanent resident i field for my wife , not USC but they wrong put my case in CR1 and i paid the AOS fee and IV fee sent my document to NVC on last JUL 2014, when they know my case Permanent resident they not review my case until now

what should i do??? i call them but they told wait visa available and i try to login at ceac.state.gov but cant go through. what is wrong with my case??

Nothing is wrong with your case. Your priority date is not current and they not opening the the site yet to persons with those priority date. They just open to a person whose priority date is sept. 23, 2013.

Just another waiting...

F2A -CIR1: Husband

PD: September 12, 2013

CC: Feb 10, 2014

Mail Naturalization for Upgrade: Jan 29, 2015

Case in review March 23, 2015

Case Upgraded to IR: April 10, 2015

IL: June 1, 2015

Visa in Hand: ???

Naturalization: Wife

Eligibility Criteria: 5 years

06-10-2014: Eligibility Date
03-08-2014: Application Sent
03-10-2014: Application Received
03-10-2014: Check/Money Order Cashed
03-12-2014: Priority Date
04-02-2014: Biometrics Walk In Date
05-08-2014: In-line for Interview
01-20-2015: Interview Date
01-29-2015: Oath Ceremony
01-29-2015: Citizen

Timeline

Nothing is wrong with your case. Your priority date is not current and they not opening the the site yet to persons with those priority date. They just open to a person whose priority date is sept. 23, 2013.

Just another waiting...

on this forum i saw some PD OCT AND DEC 2013 paid the fee already, im NOV 2013 why dont they start my case

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.