kingneptune1

Stuck at ready......So frustrating...The wait is killing me!!,

154 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Thanks and congratulations!!! :)

As of Feb 9 - 4:25PM, my case is still "READY". Gahh wish it would at least move to AP! :clock:

Same here.....I finally got hold of the embassy, they said they are in the process of printing and issuing the visa and to maybe try back in a week or two :cry: . Cant understand why some get issued the same day as interview or within a day or two. Oh well....patience hat back on and try to keep busy

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

As they say here in VJ, your record was "touched" or was updated, there was a movement... Ours was stuck in "ready" but got updated for 5 days (feb 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6) and on by EOD of the 5th day, it changed to "issued".... our joy is not yet complete though as status is still "issued" as of today... no update neither in ustraveldocs... just hold on... :)

Cheers!

jmac01

Timeline

As they say here in VJ, your record was "touched" or was updated, there was a movement... Ours was stuck in "ready" but got updated for 5 days (feb 2, 3, 4, 5 & 6) and on by EOD of the 5th day, it changed to "issued".... our joy is not yet complete though as status is still "issued" as of today... no update neither in ustraveldocs... just hold on... :)

Cheers!

jmac01

Oh okay. Well at least there's movement! Haha thank you :)

So you never went through AP?

Timeline

I can very well relate here. I had my interview last January 27, 2015 and it was just today Feb.10 that they updated our date of update though it remained to "Ready" status. Hoping too for an issued notification very soon. And I pray that other people who are in the same boat as I would also get updates and have an issued visa... I'm trying to keep my positive thoughts on this matter.

Edited by alena202

Timeline

WOW! :-) Amazing! Mine just updated to Administrative Processing too! :-) I just checked it now when I got your response here :-) Ooohhh... I am excited to get to see it on "Issued"

Timeline

WOW! :-) Amazing! Mine just updated to Administrative Processing too! :-) I just checked it now when I got your response here :-) Ooohhh... I am excited to get to see it on "Issued"

Yipee! Well I'm thanking the user who notified me on PM about her case updating to AP as well. I was already sure I wouldn't get an update today until I got her message haha

Looks like we are all on the same batch, if there's such a thing. Nevertheless, hope we all get issued this week! :dancing:

Timeline

We may indeed be on the same batch. I too weren't expecting to get an update since it is already late afternoon here and yet, when I got your update, I tried mine and there it was on AP. Oh thank God! :-)

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oh okay. Well at least there's movement! Haha thank you :)

So you never went through AP?

Hi,

I did... the only member of the family who had an AP status. At least, based on the times when I was checking CEAC. Here's how our records/applications moved after the interview for your reference (also found here - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/534053-anyone-here-with-similar-case-as-mine/) -

Interview Date : Jan 13, 2014

F4 IV : Family of 5

CEAC Status as of Feb 6 - ISSUED... Yes!!!

Just to give you an idea, here's how it went (CEAC Status Movements)

As of Jan 15, wife/principal - Ready, me - AP, Kids (3) - Ready

Jan 20 - movements for my 3 kids, wife - still ready, me - AP

Jan 22 - movement/s for my wife, kids still ready, me - AP

Jan 30 - movement/s for me, changed from AP to Ready... Yehey!!!!

Feb 2 to 5 - movement/s for all of us

Feb 6 - ISSUED... another Yehey!!!

Feb 9 - with movement/s for all of us but still ISSUED

Timeline

YUP....ours went to AP as well. YAY!!! there's movement. Hope and pray for us all that it goes to issue fast. The big day is getting nearer! :dancing:

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi,

I did... the only member of the family who had an AP status. At least, based on the times when I was checking CEAC. Here's how our records/applications moved after the interview for your reference (also found here - http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/534053-anyone-here-with-similar-case-as-mine/) -

Interview Date : Jan 13, 2014

F4 IV : Family of 5

CEAC Status as of Feb 6 - ISSUED... Yes!!!

Just to give you an idea, here's how it went (CEAC Status Movements)

As of Jan 15, wife/principal - Ready, me - AP, Kids (3) - Ready

Jan 20 - movements for my 3 kids, wife - still ready, me - AP

Jan 22 - movement/s for my wife, kids still ready, me - AP

Jan 30 - movement/s for me, changed from AP to Ready... Yehey!!!!

Feb 2 to 5 - movement/s for all of us

Feb 6 - ISSUED... another Yehey!!!

Feb 9 - with movement/s for all of us but still ISSUED

Which website we check the status?

:idea:PERSONAL IR-5 GUIDE :idea:WIKI - NVC Process

IR-5 For Both Parents
2014-04-10 │ mailed Petition to Phoenix Lockbox via USPS
2014-04-14NOA1 Date
2014-05-09 │ Approved (19 Business Days)
2014-05-09 │ Case Sent to NVC
2014-06-20 │ Received Case # & IIN via Phonecall

2014-06-30 │ DS261 available

2014-07-01 │ AOS Bill recevied and pai

2014-07-07 │ AOS package delivered

2014-08-14 │ DS260 Bill and paid

2014-08-18 │ Civil Documents delivered

2014-08-26 │ AOS checklist received

2014-08-28 │ AOS checklist delivered

2014-10-15 │ CASE COMPLETE

2014-11-10 │ Forwarded to Embassy

2014-11-13 │ Received by Embassy

2014-11-18 │ Medical Exam-Sputum Required

2015-02-18 │ INTERVIEW - Passed (Issued)

2015-02-24 │ Visa in Hand

2015-02-27 │ POE - Dallas

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.