weem

K1 visa application sent Back to USCIS while on AP

10 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Hello everyone good morning, I went for my interview on 20/02/2014 and I was told by the consular that my application requires Administrative Processing and it will take 60-90 days and we keep writing them they tell us to wait that the application is on Administrative Processing (AP) and we waited for 11 months no call yet so my fiancé contacted her congress woman and when the congress contacted the Embassy they they told the congress woman that my visa case is on AP and 2 weeks later the congress wrote the embassy again and they replied the congress that my application has been sent back to USCIS that we should Please allow at least 6 weeks for the petition to be transferred and processed by USCIS. And my Question is why did they sent it back because I was not denied and we asked them if they need any document from us they said no. So why did they sent it back we got this notice on 2 February 2015 after almost one year of waiting on AP

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Wow I am so sorry after 11 months of being on AP that they sent your petition back to the USCIS. Normally when the petition and file is sent back to the USCIS, it means some where there was a denial and the Embassy has sent it back to confirm a denial. After the USCIS receives the file back they send the petitioner a letter explaining why the petition was denied. You will have the opportunity to appeal the decision. Or you and your fiancé can get married and do the CR1 visa. I am terribly sorry for you guys.

Mr. & Mrs. Adigun

OMG, sorry for you.

I have 10 monhs in ap now.

they are like that, tgey dont care about people feelings.

The petitioner can try to call them and try to find if the indormation is truth, sometimes at the embassy there are idiots that dosnt know what they answer on e-mail.

Just call and try to find if that is truth.

Sorry again.

Same thing. We were even told by the embassy to file a waiver.

The embassy sent us an email stating that we are under administrative processing but I found out that they sent our petition back to USCIS in September.

Timeline

Hello friends thank you for your reply I have choked my case status it says administrative processing and it was updated again yesterday February 3 2015 can the embassy keep updating the case that they have sent back is it possible

Filed: Timeline

@ Ween ::Everytime your file is touched in inter-office activities it updates

that just let you know at least they are working on your case,

however if the congress-person was told its returned it may have been

a denial, just now for the letter all these agencies & consulate seem to make

lots of mistakes...maybe U should get marry & address the issues to move forward

Timeline

Hello fiends good morning, thank you all for the replys,

But my question is if you application is sent back or revoked how long those it take for the letter to

reach you, and if it is sent back those the case status on the website www.ceac.state.gov those it keep showing administraive processing? Because my application its still showing administrative processing and the case status is also being updated steadly and and by the mail that we got they said it has been sent back for almost 6 weeks now and when we called USCIS they said they havent recieved anything yet, and every time i check the ceac website it is updated and it shows administrative processing and that makes me belive it was not sent back and the USCIS said they didnt recive it. friends is what is the case status suposed to show

Timeline

But my question is if you application is sent back or revoked how long those it take for the letter to

reach you, and if it is sent back those the case status on the website www.ceac.state.gov those it keep showing administraive processing? Because my application its still showing administrative processing and the case status is also being updated steadly and and by the mail that we got they said it has been sent back for almost 6 weeks now and when we called USCIS they said they havent recieved anything yet, and every time i check the ceac website it is updated and it shows administrative processing and that makes me belive it was not sent back and the USCIS said they didnt recive it. friends is what is the case status suposed to show

All cases update when you send an e-mail to the embassy.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.