Iamwaiting

medical exam in US for AOS form i-693

11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

It costs a lot. You need to call different civil surgeons.

https://egov.uscis.gov/crisgwi/go?action=offices.type&OfficeLocator.office_type=CIV

In my case, I was not able to complete my vaccinations in the Philippines and I have to do it here. We paid $87 which is the cheapest one we can find in Richmond area. Some civil surgeons that we have called insisted that I need to take all the test. Don't believe them.

Your medical exam in the Philippines is good for a year. So, I don't think you would need to do physical exam unless your DS 3025 has expired.

Were you able to complete your vaccinations? If yes, your DS3025 is good for your AOS.

Timeline

I was not able to complete my vaccination coz' varicella Vaccine is not available that time. I went to an accredited surgeon yesterday and they said I have to pay $200 just for the physical exam and filling up my i-693 form.

Timeline

Do I need to undergo another physical exam? And it's kind of confusing coz' my vaccination record from st. Luke's says it's complete but they didn't gave me the varicella Vaccine yet. Thanks

Timeline

I just went to see a ciivl surgeon last week and she said, I don't need to take a physical exam because I had it in the Philippines. She just gave me a shot and she filled out the I693. Just try and keep on callinge other civil surgeons. Others were just trying to get more money.

Do I need to undergo another physical exam? And it's kind of confusing coz' my vaccination record from st. Luke's says it's complete but they didn't gave me the varicella Vaccine yet. Thanks

You can have your vaccination completed in any health care in your area,its cheap,the one that connected in your county municipality..You don't need the I-693,just the DS-3025, then the highlighted in Instruction for I-485 page 4 section 7c..goodluck Edited by hardrockangel

Timeline

By the way, you can get your varicella at the county clinic. It will be cheaper than getting your shots at CVS or Riteaid.

I also had my flu shot.

She was missing the varicella shot. See instructions from I-693, page 5 Number 4.

DS3025 is okay if vaccines were completed.

of course she need to complete the vaccine here in united states by going to health clinic in her county,which the vaccination is cheap,the k1 mostly did send the DS-3025 with complete vaccination and the highlighted page 4 section 7c for I-485 for their AOS like what i did as well.. Edited by hardrockangel

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.