feeling_hopeful

You can schedule your own appointment in the Dominican Republic now?

23 posts in this topic

I went on ustraveldoc filled everything out but out a message my case id is not recognize to take later. On cr1 case. Any one with same issue? Any advise?

I went on ustraveldoc filled everything out but out a message my case id is not recognize to take later. On cr1 case. Any one with same issue? Any advise?

I had the same problem. I've been trying since Friday, so I'll be giving them a call tomorrow. Let me know if you get through please. I will also let you know when I talk to them. My interview is Feb.23 when is yours?

I had the same problem. I've been trying since Friday, so I'll be giving them a call tomorrow. Let me know if you get through please. I will also let you know when I talk to them. My interview is Feb.23 when is yours?

I contact the embassy. Which indicates I need to wait for escalating response in 24-48 hours. My case was expedite and transfer to embassy on Friday for interview schedule. So I dont have a date of interview yet. I was trying to do scheduling on vac for both fingerprint and interview. How did you get interview date through nvc, embassy or you schedule it?

They were closed yesterday in observation of MLK day. I'll call them as soon as I get home today and update my post. I am filing for a K1 Fiancee.

Someone please clarify what "confirmation" do you bring for the medical exam. Thank you!

after you make the appoimemt it will give a confirmation you can email to you fiance o print out to take to the medical

Wow, they are totally clueless about the process.

I was told that the appointment letter would NOT be accepted for the medical exam, and if she doesn't receive the exam letter, she should still go to the appointment.

I called again to speak to someone else, and that person said the VAC will assign the medical exam letter, but I don't think this is possible because the VAC date should be within a day of the Interview day, and the medical exam must be done at least 5 days prior.

What the hell? No one knows what is going on over there.

I am calling again right now - this is incredibly frustrating.

OK guys here is what I made out, from the Embassy website - it looks like I can go ahead and schedule the interview. Also, my fiance is calling the medical office directly tomorrow to confirm what she needs before I make the appointment.

MEDICAL EXAMINATION: You must select a panel physician approved by the U.S. Embassy for a medical examination as soon as you receive your appointment letter. We encourage you to do your medical exam, as soon as possible, in order to have the results ready the date of your appointment; this will avoid delays in the process of your visa. Please check our website for information regarding the medical examination process and the vaccines: http://santodomingo.usembassy.gov/iv-medical-exam.html

I am going to go ahead and schedule the interview and have her use that for the medical. The people on the phone are completely clueless.

Sorry for causing confusion - but once I know, you all will know. :)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi feeling_hopeful in Jamaica we schedule our own appointment and medical date at the medical center they ask for the confirmation page the one you get after you pay for the visa interview . That is the page the embassy ask us to email them

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.