Kas&Isaac

Where are the Vancouver Interview Dates? Help.

1 post in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Hi Everyone,

So I seem to have come to a standstill with my visa application. I have received my Packet 4, and registered online to pay the visa fee and book the interview. Last week, it showed that there were appointments available, and I paid my fee via direct deposit through Scotiabank (do not have a credit card anymore so this was my only option). When you do the direct deposit, you print off a Deposit Slip, and the instructions on the sheet said that the deposit was to be made by January 13th. Once you do the deposit, you have to enter a serial number off of the form you downloaded onto the site to confirm your payment. So I went to my bank, took out US funds, and did the deposit January 13th. Then I went back to the website, and now it says "there are no available appointments at this time". And it has said this since January 13th until now. On top of that, I can't get back to the payment options page to enter in the serial number and confirm I have made my payment.

At first I thought, oh, well I'll just keep checking, but each day, I have been refreshing the page and it keeps on saying "no appointments available", I am starting to get a little nervous. So when is the next appointment date? Will there be any problems with booking an appointment now? I have paid my fee but haven't been able to confirm this because I can't get the fee payment page to come up, I can only go online to schedule appointments and register for a courier.

Any words of wisdom?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.