Ianne25

Feb. flight to USA

28 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

Try to avoid third week of February. That is President's week with many people on vacation, so ticket prices are typically much higher.

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Try to avoid third week of February. That is President's week with many people on vacation, so ticket prices are typically much higher.

Got the ticket for $706! The cheapest price for Feb. flight. Good deal!

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

So yeah, anyone here leaving for the US on Feb 18? Japan Airlines Flight 746 (POE- Chicago OHare)

Booked my mother's flight for $706 Manila-Tokyo Narita-Chicago OHare-Tampa(Florida) through CheapOAir. Pretty good deal! :thumbs:

Oh we had the same route. But my final destination was west palm. Hope someone can accompany her in Chicago though.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Oppss.. yes, if anyone else is leaving around 2nd week of Feb. 2015. It would be nice to have a travel companion from Mla-USA.

Yes, my filipina fiancee is leaving Manila on February 14 through Beijing, China to New York City.

Edited by Bjorn&lyne

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Philippines
Timeline

My wife went via Shang Hai. I did not want her POE to be other than New York because she would have to claim her bags, clear POE and then re-check for a domestic connecting flight. It was enough for her to fly to a country she was never in before without dealing with that. She has been to China before so no big deal, and she did not have to handle her bags there.

Best case for us was pick up at POE which is Chicago, then drive home, two hours. Would rather not have to rush to next terminal and miss flight because of delay at immigration.

Timeline

My wife went via Shang Hai. I did not want her POE to be other than New York because she would have to claim her bags, clear POE and then re-check for a domestic connecting flight. It was enough for her to fly to a country she was never in before without dealing with that. She has been to China before so no big deal, and she did not have to handle her bags there.

Are you sure? When I've landed in New York on an international flight, I had to get my bags and recheck them for my connecting flight to Tampa :/ I would double check just to be safe. :)

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Are you sure? When I've landed in New York on an international flight, I had to get my bags and recheck them for my connecting flight to Tampa :/ I would double check just to be safe. :)

He lives in NY so he picked her up there. ;)

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Last call: Anyone here with a japan airlines flight for February 18? It's good to have someone with you to chat with on long flights! PM me if interested.

Sorry..I will be in Tokyo the day before. Heading the other way :P

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.