Heaven0317

Ready, Case is Open ... What is next?

141 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I choose for pick up at MOA 2go, anyways I just spoke with MOA 2go officer I asked if they already have my passport he badly says still don't have and he said on Monday or Tuesday maybe they will have it already.

I was thinking maybe the embassy only delivered at 2go from the other week approval applicants.

Yea I hope heaven on Monday we will all have good news, still pray for it and gud li luck to all of us?

Good luck Rissa, let me know if you have good news either Monday or Tuesday. God bless!

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Timeline

I'm being positive to that. Thank Heaven0317. Are you guys calling on Monday?

Yes Fiance will call back on Monday . I hope we receive good news, it's almost February. I've been waiting for almost 3 months .. Wedding coming very soon. Yes you're right, we must be positive that's all we can do, and pray!

Good luck to all !

Thank you, God bless all of us !

Yes Fiance will call back on Monday . I hope we receive good news, it's almost February. I've been waiting for almost 3 months .. Wedding coming very soon. Yes you're right, we must be positive that's all we can do, and pray!

Thank you, God bless all of us !

Oh okay. Update us how it goes.

I just got Issued too. Thank you Lord and thanks guys! Anybody knows how long does it usually takes to be transferred to 2go?

Issued today this morning! Thank You God!

Me too Heaven. I'm soo happy. What's your delivery type?

Timeline

I just got Issued too. Thank you Lord and thanks guys! Anybody knows how long does it usually takes to be transferred to 2go?

Me too Heaven. I'm soo happy. What's your delivery type?

congrats to us! Mine is pick-up, how about u?

congrats to us! Mine is pick-up, how about u?

Mine is home delivery and I'm from Leyte. I wonder how long that would take to be here. My fiancé is eager to buy the plane tickets going to Manila and his place. I planned to fly on Feb 6.

Mine is home delivery and I'm from Leyte. I wonder how long that would take to be here. My fiancé is eager to buy the plane tickets going to Manila and his place. I planned to fly on Feb 6.

Hope all u guys recieve ur visa this week, happy for all u guys.

Mine still no visa in hand ..I'm getting out of patience

Issued today this morning! Thank You God!

Please update when you got your packet Heaven.

Hope all u guys recieve ur visa this week, happy for all u guys.

Mine still no visa in hand ..I'm getting out of patience

Did you got your visa Rissa?

Not yet but it's wating at 2go MOA office for pick up. Edited by Rissa92

Timeline

Hi tommybear, let me know too when you get your visa! Hope it will be very soon! :)

Timeline

I'll be going to pick up my visa packet tomorrow?

Rissa did you get a text from 2GO or you called them and they informed you that ur visa is ready?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.