Hello dear all : )

Im filing for my mom.

AOS fee shows paid so Im preparing the aos package to send in NVC,

The thing is that I dont have W2s or 1099,

Only tax return transcript,

would that be a problem?

How should I do it?

Thank you so so very much : )

You have 2 options: either tax return for each of the 3 years + all supporting docs or transcript.

If you stick with the transcript, no need to send W2s or 1099.

Please, re-read instructions for I-864 or I-864 itself: part 6, item 13.

Good luck!

Filed: Timeline

You have 2 options: either tax return for each of the 3 years + all supporting docs or transcript.

If you stick with the transcript, no need to send W2s or 1099.

Please, re-read instructions for I-864 or I-864 itself: part 6, item 13.

Good luck!

Thank you very much Nickky : )

I read it again and it does say that.

If I send NVC my TRANSCRIPT I don't need to send them w2 or 1099. Perfect!

So just to confirm,

I'll send them ONE most recent year of the transcript and employment letter stating my annual salary.

That's it, right?

Just to be safer, I think I'll also use my bank statements as assets.

Do you know the requirements? 5 months of regular statements?

Thank you very much : )

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Thank you very much Nickky : )

I read it again and it does say that.

If I send NVC my TRANSCRIPT I don't need to send them w2 or 1099. Perfect!

So just to confirm,

I'll send them ONE most recent year of the transcript and employment letter stating my annual salary.

That's it, right?

Just to be safer, I think I'll also use my bank statements as assets.

Do you know the requirements? 5 months of regular statements?

What I did (when I was sponsoring my wife for IR-1), I had sent 3 recent years' transcripts + last paystub (which showed year-to-date income).

You can do the same.

Since I was sending that paper work in August, I had to submit letter from my employer, indicating my current employment.

Also, I had to estimate my annual income by the end of 2011 (that was the year when I was sponsoring my wife).

In terms of banking statements, I think, it's a 3-month frame.

I'll check my past paper work done and will let you know.

Filed: Timeline

What I did (when I was sponsoring my wife for IR-1), I had sent 3 recent years' transcripts + last paystub (which showed year-to-date income).

You can do the same.

Since I was sending that paper work in August, I had to submit letter from my employer, indicating my current employment.

Also, I had to estimate my annual income by the end of 2011 (that was the year when I was sponsoring my wife).

In terms of banking statements, I think, it's a 3-month frame.

I'll check my past paper work done and will let you know.

The paystub is not required tho right? I think I'm just going to send transcript and employment letter and bank statements. Hope that's gonna work. Didn't think there would be so many obstacles just to get family here. Lol

Thank you : )

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.