Nyxi

Possible issue with Documents HELP!

5 posts in this topic

It should be fine. Embassy usually only checks your documents(beneficiary's).

Edited by DA&WZ

K1 VISA

06/14/2014 I-129F sent       06/16/2014 Noa1         10/14/2014 Noa2        11/07/2014 Package3         12/08/2014 embassy interview / approved!!        12/10/2014 Visa in hand

AOS

12/31/2014 I-485/I-765/I-131 sent        01/06/2015 Noa1        01/30/2015 Biometrics        02/27/2015 AP&EAD approved       07/20/2015 interview(approved on the spot!)

ROC

4/26/2017 I-751 sent        5/12/2017 Noa1       10/15/2018 interview (combo)

Citizenship

4/22/2018 N-400 sent      4/23/2018 Noa1        10/15/2018 interview (combo)+Oath ceremony! 

i'm so nervous.
between the email sent to confirm my interview and the website..there's different things requested and be asked of me.
i have one day left.

List of Documents

• Birth certificate
  • Divorce or death certificate of any previous spouse for both the applicant and the petitioner
  • Police certificate from all places lived since age 16
  • Medical examination
  • Evidence of financial support (Form I-134, Affidavit of Support may be requested)
  • Non-Immigrant Visa electronic application (DS-160)
  • Evidence of a fiancé relationship
  • The visa application fee is determined by the type of visa for which the applicant is applying. Based on the information that the applicant has provided, the visa being applied for is a Fiancé (K) visa. The fee is the equivalent of USD$265.
  • The consular officer may ask for additional information according to the circumstances of the case. Documents in foreign languages should be translated. Take clear, legible photocopies of civil documents, such as birth and marriage certificates, to the interview. Original documents can then be returned to the applicant.
  • Residents of Canada may obtain a certificate of no conviction issued by any Canadian police service so long as it notes that Canadian Police Information Centre (CPIC) or the national criminal records repository was searched using the applicant's name and date of birth. The applicant should ensure that the search includes all names previously used, including maiden names, prior married names, or names used before Canadian naturalization. If a namecheck by a police agency reveals a conviction record, that agency may refer the applicant to the RCMP for a "Certified Criminal Record Check", which lists the applicant's criminal history, indicating the section of the Canadian Criminal Code under which the applicant was charged, the disposition of the case, and the penalty imposed (if any). Obtaining a Certified Criminal Records Check requires submission of fingerprints. For obtaining police certificates from around the world, please visit http://travel.state.gov/visa/fees/fees_3272.html.
    ** It is not necessary to obtain police certificates from the United States.
  • Persons who have been convicted of a crime must obtain a certified copy of court records from the clerk or registrar of the court in which they were convicted, regardless of whether they may have subsequently benefited from an amnesty, pardon or other act of clemency.
  • K1 and K3 applicants are subjects to INA 212(a)(4) and must demonstrate to the consulate officer's satisfaction that they will not become a public charge. Applicants may submit a letter from the petitioner's employer or evidence that they will be self-supporting. The Form I-134, Affidavit of Support, may be required when the consular officer deems it useful.
  • Three (3) identical photos are required. The photos will be used for the medical examination. The photos must be taken within the past six months, 2 by 2 inches (50x50mm) in size, color, unmounted, with no head covering, and showing a full, front-face view with a white or off white background.
  • The applicant's child(ren), if under 21 and unmarried, may also receive a visa. Children must have their own passports. The applicant must show that he/she has sole custody for each non-U.S. citizen unmarried child under 18 who will be accompanying the applicant to the United States or present a notarized consent statement from the child's other parent stating that s/he has no objection to the child(dren)'s immigration to the United States.
  • Any foreign language document must be acc

VS

To prevent unnecessary delays during your interview, please arrange your documents in the following order:

• Valid Passport and photocopy of the biographic page.
    • Ticket with your number (will be given at the Consulate).
    • Medical Examination in a sealed envelope (X-ray is not required, unless there is TB).
    • 2 color passport-size pictures (5 cm X 5 cm or 2 inch X 2 inch).
    • Confirmation page of the electronic form DS-160.
    • Statement of intent to marry from the U.S. petitioner (signed within last 30 days).
    • Birth Certificate, English translation and a photocopy.
    • Marriage Certificate, English translation and a photocopy.
    • Divorce Certificate, English translation and a photocopy.
    • Custody documents, English translation and photocopy.
    • Police Certificates from Canada and other countries of previous residence.
    • Court / Criminal records and photocopy.
    • Military records and photocopy.
    • Evidence of Support (I-864, I-864A, I-864EZ, I-864W) and photocopy of IRS transcript or photocopy of the most recent Federal income tax return.
    • Copy of the U.S. petitioner status in the USA.
    • Copies of documents proving petitioner's U.S. domicile.

I NEVER KNEW I NEEDED AN IRS TRANSCRIPT?!
    :(

Nyxi <3

calm down. IRS TRANSCRIPT or TAX RETURN, so either is fine. Plus your fiancee can download IRS transcript anytime online :http://www.irs.gov/Individuals/Get-Transcript .

K1 VISA

06/14/2014 I-129F sent       06/16/2014 Noa1         10/14/2014 Noa2        11/07/2014 Package3         12/08/2014 embassy interview / approved!!        12/10/2014 Visa in hand

AOS

12/31/2014 I-485/I-765/I-131 sent        01/06/2015 Noa1        01/30/2015 Biometrics        02/27/2015 AP&EAD approved       07/20/2015 interview(approved on the spot!)

ROC

4/26/2017 I-751 sent        5/12/2017 Noa1       10/15/2018 interview (combo)

Citizenship

4/22/2018 N-400 sent      4/23/2018 Noa1        10/15/2018 interview (combo)+Oath ceremony! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.