Rob L

NYPD Officer Sued 3 Times Before Death of Eric Garner

60 posts in this topic

I've actually been out often enough for decades that I've met several black folks who are NOT like you. They actually are in fact NOT in the least bit racist.

Really? So what did you talk about? Did you say the bit about black people all want cops in a pine box? That sounds pretty racist to me. Or what about the me and my people are destroying America? Cause I'm pretty sure that's racist as well. But if I'm racist, I don't recall ever telling some random white person their destroying America.

Whatsamatta you dude? There are women who actually say he did. Isn't that enough for you? The hell with court and facts, and witnesses who get impeached. Just let people say whatever the hell they want to say and take it to the bank. Right?

16 out of 29 people said Mike Brown had his hands up. That wasn't good enough. Remember, let the system work because it does. Eric Garner's death was ruled a homicide and the act was caught ON FILM. Wasn't good enough. He hasn't been charged. Once that happens, then we'll see.

I'm quite sure I was listening to Cosby before you were born young man.

Depends on how old you are. I'm in my 40's and have been watching/hearing him since his stand up days.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

I've actually been out often enough for decades that I've met several black folks who are NOT like you. They actually are in fact NOT in the least bit racist.

Really? So what did you talk about? Did you say the bit about black people all want cops in a pine box? That sounds pretty racist to me. Or what about the me and my people are destroying America? Cause I'm pretty sure that's racist as well. But if I'm racist, I don't recall ever telling some random white person their destroying America.

Whatsamatta you dude? There are women who actually say he did. Isn't that enough for you? The hell with court and facts, and witnesses who get impeached. Just let people say whatever the hell they want to say and take it to the bank. Right?

16 out of 29 people said Mike Brown had his hands up. That wasn't good enough. Remember, let the system work because it does. Eric Garner's death was ruled a homicide and the act was caught ON FILM. Wasn't good enough. He hasn't been charged. Once that happens, then we'll see.

Depends on how old you are. I'm in my 40's and have been watching/hearing him since his stand up days.

Black witnesses don't count. Because they are black. Thuh!!!!!!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Thailand
Timeline

16 out of 29 people said Mike Brown had his hands up.

Evidence? And I'm not talking about the guys that changed their testimony 10 times. Real evidence. You know the above statement is bull.

You can click on the 'X' to the right to ignore this signature.

Filed: Other Timeline

We talked about grits, and chitlins and afro haircuts.

You know, impeached doesn't mean peach cobbler.

Like I said, young man!

Timeline

Karee punked out

I was waiting. I even downloaded Hangouts. I see you are as factually challenged as the people you defend/support.

Thanks for making my point. There was no evidence in Ferguson, yet they flipped out and burned half their town down to the ground. Now they're laying down in streets and train stations interfering with other peoples lives like some kind of spoiled brats that didn't get their way. They think that get's them respect? It makes them look like a bunch of immature children. The "hands up" thing is even more deranged. There was no REAL evidence that guy in Ferguson put his hands up, yet people are walking around with their hands up. It's like everyone overdosed on stupid pills.

This is what the civil rights movement has become? What a freaking joke.

If you think it's a joke, then stay out of it. It's not your fight. And it's obvious you don't care so why comment on it?

If you want to change it, then do something about it. Either way it's your choice.

BTW, the reason no one is going after Cosby is because unfortunately the statute of limitations is up on those crimes. If you paid attention when this was first posted, you'd see I was the one who called this out and said it's a shame that if he's guilty he's not going to be punished. But let me guess. We can work with charging Cosby, right? I wonder why that is...

I was waiting. I even downloaded Hangouts. I see you are as factually challenged as the people you defend/support.

You should send me an invite. Cause I got one from Val. And Janelle and I were waiting for you guys to show up. We ended up talking about movies.

Evidence? And I'm not talking about the guys that changed their testimony 10 times. Real evidence. You know the above statement is bull.

What evidence is there on Cosby?

Nothing racist about that at all. :rolleyes:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

If you think it's a joke, then stay out of it. It's not your fight. And it's obvious you don't care so why comment on it?

If you want to change it, then do something about it. Either way it's your choice.

BTW, the reason no one is going after Cosby is because unfortunately the statute of limitations is up on those crimes. If you paid attention when this was first posted, you'd see I was the one who called this out and said it's a shame that if he's guilty he's not going to be punished. But let me guess. We can work with charging Cosby, right? I wonder why that is...

I'm expressing my opinion just like the idiots running around with their hands in the air blocking traffic. What is there to change? Guy robs clerk. Guy attacks cop. Guy dies. Seems like a perfect ending to me. No change required.

If I could change something, I'd be giving these morons with their hands in the air, interfering with people's lives, 30 days in jail.

Filed: Other Timeline

What evidence is there on Cosby?

C'mon Marv, get with the program. But then, you're Marv. The only program you got is the I got my eyes close and ears plugged and whatever the radical agenda is that I'm supposed to follow, is the one I'm a gonna follow.

Amazing that you seek evidence on Cosby when there are allegations against him in the media. Random people everywhere saying he did stuff. Now, given your amazing track record, aren't allegations that are repeated over and over again in the media all it takes to prove guilt? I mean, especially after court hearing rejects direct evidence?

Timeline

You should send me an invite. Cause I got one from Val. And Janelle and I were waiting for you guys to show up. We ended up talking about movies.

You have me on Facebook. You know how to get a hold of me. I never got a PM from anyone either. This wasn't my rodeo.

I'm expressing my opinion just like the idiots running around with their hands in the air blocking traffic. What is there to change? Guy robs clerk. Guy attacks cop. Guy dies. Seems like a perfect ending to me. No change required.

If I could change something, I'd be giving these morons with their hands in the air, interfering with people's lives, 30 days in jail.

Then write your congressman or woman. Make that change happen. Or get a soapbox and a bullhorn.

If you get famous, I want my cut. Since it was my idea.

You have me on Facebook. You know how to get a hold of me. I never got a PM from anyone either. This wasn't my rodeo.

You're supposed to reach out to me first. I'm no easy date. :devil:

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

C'mon Marv, get with the program. But then, you're Marv. The only program you got is the I got my eyes close and ears plugged and whatever the radical agenda is that I'm supposed to follow, is the one I'm a gonna follow.

Amazing that you seek evidence on Cosby when there are allegations against him in the media. Random people everywhere saying he did stuff. Now, given your amazing track record, aren't allegations that are repeated over and over again in the media all it takes to prove guilt? I mean, especially after court hearing rejects direct evidence?

I got with the program a long time ago. Fact it, the statute of limitations has been up a long time ago. This is why those women can't go after him. I know this because I researched it when it first broke here in this forum.

And talking about racial agenda? Should we go over your greatest hits?

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Timeline

Then write your congressman or woman. Make that change happen. Or get a soapbox and a bullhorn.

If you get famous, I want my cut. Since it was my idea.

You're supposed to reach out to me first. I'm no easy date. :devil:

Yeah I was watching some guy on TV here in Dallas holding a counter protest. He was attacked and the cops didn't do squat about it. There is no way to have a normal discussion. The race baiters simply assault you, shout you down, or flat out call you a racist.

I'll pull a Janelle. I looked on Facebook chat and don't see you there. That must mean you're hiding from me.