KendrickPaula

dcf manila. IV FEE where to pay?

9 posts in this topic

i will be having my interview on january 6..

does anyone know where will I pay the visa fee of $325

is it at the BPI Bank or DIrectly at US Embassy manila?

is that all that im going to pay?

application fee for cr1 of $420

medical: $245

and visa fee $325

is that all then im all done???

Filed cr1 via dcf nov 14, 2014

Approved application nov 26, 2014

Case number december 3, 2014

-----------------------------------had personal things to do so medical and interview was delayed after a month

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Interview- feb 12 2015 APPROVED!!!!

You need to pay it through. BPI Bank.I thought you can only schedule your interview after paying the visa fee

Oh i see you're a spousal visa

but i called the uscis. they said its through us embassy manila because i applied CR1 VIA DCF. no NVC.. just want to double check.. anyone who had experience dcf manila???

-----------------------------------had personal things to do so medical and interview was delayed after a month

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Hi. All payments will be made inside the US Embassy ☺.

Except for medical. Payment for that will be made at St Luke's ext clinic. May I know what part of the DCF process are you now?

I filed dcf nov 14

Approve nov 26

Follow up case no dec 1

Got case no dec 3

Sent ds 260 and scheduled appointment january 6 2015

Medical on dec 22-23..

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Yep. As mentioned, because you are dcf, you will pay your visa fee at the embassy. They take cash or cc, pesos or usd. (Depending on the exchange rate, you can save by paying with usd)

Medical fee will be payed at st Luke's, pesos only, cash.

Once you get your visa, you will have to pay the new immigrant fee of $165 before you get your Gc. Can be payed after you're in the us, but you won't get your Gc till its payed. (Stamped visa is temp Gc good for a year)

And yes, the petition fee($420) is different from the visa interview fee($325).

:help:

hi! what are the requirements needed for filling dcf? what are the the procedures that you do in filling dcf here in manila embassy?

I just wanna know because me and my wife are planning to do dcf.. thank you so much ^_^

:help:

hi! what are the requirements needed for filling dcf? what are the the procedures that you do in filling dcf here in manila embassy?

I just wanna know because me and my wife are planning to do dcf.. thank you so much ^_^

Proof or residency here in p.i like bank account remittances, valid local ids etc.

Passport copy of usc

G325 for you and wife

I130 form.

Nso marriave cert

Pics of bonafide marriage.

You can search the other requirements though. ?

Medical feb 2-3 2015

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.