Mansoor

Upgrading the Petition for upgrading the case status from F2B to F1

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Helloo everyone

My father who is also my petitioner now he becomes a USA Citizen, Now we wanted to upgrade the petition status for upgrading our case category from F2B to F1 and for that he send his Nationalization Certificate copy and my NVC case no which is now in NVC currently. Case is US Embassy Islamabad with ISL case number in the start.

Now my question is this can I send the documents to USA Embassy for upgrading the Case Status instead of NVC.

Regards

MJK

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Why u want to upgrade, F2B is 8month away from F1, F2B re moving faster than F1

But still can you tell me can I submit the documents to US Embassy Islamabad in Visa Immigration Section to upgrade the case status, will this upgrade the case. And moreover this is temporary I think in history this never happens so in my opinion this will remains for a very short time and F1 will catch up or even surpass the F2B dates.

Well for now and what i know F2B is going to be more faster than F1 in these times maybe 1 year or 2.... And not u need to write a letter to NVC saying that u want upgrade your case and u need have prove that the petitioner is a Citizen,,,

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.