lostinblue

Militant group offers cash rewards for 'location' of Ferguson police officer Darren Wilson

73 posts in this topic

Yeah! Talk is so annoying. Let the shooting begin!

it's not even talk. it's drivel. a steady stream of putrid bowel smelling drivel. ya'll go on and on about 'wait till the facts come out' and 'lets see the evidence' and then WE MUST BE PREPARED FOR THE SOON COMING BLACK ARMAGEDDON FINALLY WE WILL BE JUSTIFIED IN KILLING THEM ALL!

Filed: Other Timeline

Evidence? The hell ya say. 'Sharpie I ain't paying no stinking taxes boy' makes his money from stirring drivel up. He, and his violent followers were never interested in justice, and they aren't interested in peace. They simply want to lynch the white boy who shot the black kid. Doesn't matter why or how it happened.

Your prez and his people want a race war. Okay, fair enough. Done.

Edited by ExExpat

Filed: Timeline

WE MUST BE PREPARED FOR THE SOON COMING BLACK ARMAGEDDON FINALLY WE WILL BE JUSTIFIED IN KILLING THEM ALL!

Some lovely hate speech you got there. Please point to any real-world examples of anyone saying this? Do you wish it were true? Is there some corner of your mind where you imagine this to be true? 'Cause it ain't true.

Evidence? The hell ya say. 'Sharpie I ain't paying no stinking taxes boy' makes his money from stirring drivel up. He, and his violent followers were never interested in justice, and they aren't interested in peace. They simply want to lynch the white boy who shot the black kid. Doesn't matter why or how it happened.

Your prez and his people want a race war. Okay, fair enough. Done.

yes. lynch the white boy. this is so exciting.

Some lovely hate speech you got there. Please point to any real-world examples of anyone saying this? Do you wish it were true? Is there some corner of your mind where you imagine this to be true? 'Cause it ain't true.

yes i wish it were true! i just ate my american baby breakfast and i'd love to have a three course riot entree for supper. i'll skip lunch and wear loose fitting pants. YUM.

oh it is just as true as the threat from RbG.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

Isn't it interesting and yet expected that some staunch supporters of the 2nd amendment will backpaddle faster than water off a duck's back when the people carrying guns are not white?

Fascinating!

spock1.jpg

yes i wish it were true! i just ate my american baby breakfast and i'd love to have a three course riot entree for supper. i'll skip lunch and wear loose fitting pants. YUM.

oh it is just as true as the threat from RbG.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Isn't it interesting and yet expected that some staunch supporters of the 2nd amendment will backpaddle faster than water off a duck's back when the people carrying guns are not white?

Fascinating!

spock1.jpg

crazy huh. just yesterday i was reading a vj thread talking about everybody needing to ammo up and how quick the guns are flying off the shelves.

crazy huh. just yesterday i was reading a vj thread talking about everybody needing to ammo up and how quick the guns are flying off the shelves.

It's the damnedest thing! Who they planning on shooting? Rudolf and Santa? The peaceful protesters of Ferguson?

Gun sales to first-time buyers spike ahead of Ferguson decision

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/ferguson-missouri-gun-sales-to-first-time-buyers-surge-ahead-of-grand-jurys-decision/

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/gun-sales-surge-jury-ferguson-decision-article-1.2016101

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2014/11/19/some-gun-dealers-report-brisk-sales-ahead-grand-jury-decision-in-ferguson/

Edited by ExExpat

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

From a state of complete unawareness of some you'd think we are on the brink of civil war. Well, some are still carrying their confederate flags, so it figures...

Edited by JohnR!

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

Filed: Timeline

It's alarming when folks in Ferguson are making statements to the press such as "And I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid.". Say, that's not racist, is it? :rolleyes:

It's alarming when folks in Ferguson are making statements to the press such as "And I also think we’re not going to get change in this society unless white people are just a little bit afraid.". Say, that's not racist, is it? :rolleyes:

Just more reason why gun and ammo sales are increasing.