7 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-4 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi guys, I have a questions about the DS 260. im starting doing it but I need to ask my mom for some info. the problem is I cannot see all the questions so I can call and ask mom one time only. do you know where can I find the questionnaires the same as in the CEAC site? it wont let me save until I filled it up.

what are the questions on the work education training?

security and background

petitioner

thanks

MoM

July 29 --- sent i130

July 31 --- USCIS received

August 1 Priority date
Aug 11 Received NOA1

Sept 29 - NOA2

Oct 11 DS 261 Done

Oct 11 Paid AOS fee

Oct 16 PAID status for AOS Nov 1 IV Fee invoice and Pay

Nov 3 AOS and IV Package Sent

Nov 6 Scan Date

DEC 31 CASE COMPLETE

Feb 5 - Interview @ 615 am (cancelled due to sputum test)

Jan 20-21 medical

Feb 3-5 Sputum Test

April 17 interview @ US Embassy - PASSED

June 30 TOUCHDOWN NY WITH ME AND MY KIDS....

Filed: F-1 Visa Country: El Salvador
Timeline

One thing you can do :

Fill it up with dummy info and hit next (or continue) to see the rest of the form until the end. Every time you move to the next page, data is saved but NOT SUBMITTED. It is kind of like an initial draft, to which you can always go back to, and change data as many times as needed. The important thing is to NOT SUBMIT IT until it is READY with all correct info. You can even log out … and then log back in, and the data should be there as you left it the last time.

hi guys, I have a questions about the DS 260. im starting doing it but I need to ask my mom for some info. the problem is I cannot see all the questions so I can call and ask mom one time only. do you know where can I find the questionnaires the same as in the CEAC site? it wont let me save until I filled it up.

what are the questions on the work education training?

security and background

petitioner

thanks

Timeline

thanks guys! another question, my mom doesn't know the full address and dates of her employment from 1975-1980.

is it fine if I did not put it anymore?

MoM

July 29 --- sent i130

August 1 Priority date
Aug 11 Received NOA1

Sept 29 - NOA2

Oct 11 DS 261 Done

Oct 11 Paid AOS fee

Nov 6 Scan Date

DEC 31 CASE COMPLETE

Jan 20-21 medical

Feb 3-5 Sputum Test

Timeline

Do you have a communicable disease of public health significance such as tuberculosis?

if I answer YES because she HAD a previous TB way back 1978 what explanation will I have to say in the space?

please help.

MoM

July 29 --- sent i130

August 1 Priority date
Aug 11 Received NOA1

Sept 29 - NOA2

Oct 11 DS 261 Done

Oct 11 Paid AOS fee

Nov 6 Scan Date

DEC 31 CASE COMPLETE

Jan 20-21 medical

Feb 3-5 Sputum Test

Timeline

hi guys, i hace a question, do ineed to call NVC to follow up if they received the aos and iv package that i sent?

MoM

July 29 --- sent i130

August 1 Priority date
Aug 11 Received NOA1

Sept 29 - NOA2

Oct 11 DS 261 Done

Oct 11 Paid AOS fee

Nov 6 Scan Date

DEC 31 CASE COMPLETE

Jan 20-21 medical

Feb 3-5 Sputum Test

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

You don't have to, but it's a good idea to ask them for the scan date (the date the package was logged into their system) to know when the review clock started. Generally, it'll be a day or two after your package tracking service shows delivery. If you receive a 60-day email from NVC, it will show the date received, not the scan date.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.