cristiano747

F4- derivative beneficiary crossed out in P4 Interview Letter

4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I know that Supreme Court has ruled out F4 over-21 derivative beneficiary to be eligible under CSPA anymore.

My case is, my son is born 1992 and I am the principal beneficiary under the F4 visa. In June24, 2014, I have received a DS-260 instruction cover letter, and my son's name was still on it. After I and my son had completed and submitted the DS-260 online. NVC has emailed and informed me all documents have well received and told me to wait a interview date.

Last week, I have finally received the P4 Interview Letter but only me and my husband are on the list to be interview. My son's name has been crossed out without any reject notice. So, could anyone answer me if he is still able to immigrate with us? I am so desperate and sad to see this in this final stage....

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

I know that Supreme Court has ruled out F4 over-21 derivative beneficiary to be eligible under CSPA anymore.

My case is, my son is born 1992 and I am the principal beneficiary under the F4 visa. In June24, 2014, I have received a DS-260 instruction cover letter, and my son's name was still on it. After I and my son had completed and submitted the DS-260 online. NVC has emailed and informed me all documents have well received and told me to wait a interview date.

Last week, I have finally received the P4 Interview Letter but only me and my husband are on the list to be interview. My son's name has been crossed out without any reject notice. So, could anyone answer me if he is still able to immigrate with us? I am so desperate and sad to see this in this final stage....

What is your PD ?? you try writing NVC and explaining about CSPA eligibility.

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: India
Timeline

According to what I know, Supreme court has not ruled out CSPA. It has only stopped the retention of the old priority date in a new petition. Hopefully, the visa officer will find out that your son is eligible under CSPA and call him for interview. He will have to appear for the interview personally if this happens.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.