Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hey guys how are you all?

I will make it simple

Our case is F1

My mother = Principal beneficiary

Me = Derivative Beneficiary

My brother = Derivative Beneficiary

We have to enter before April 2015 as per medical expiry and visa expiry date.

But my question is that i am 20 years old currently and birthday is in January, So in January I will be 21 years old.

So do I need to enter USA before my 21st birthday? Or is it ok to enter USA even after I have turned 21.

Edited by loba2000

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I am 100% sure but you can email Islamabad embassy just to be on safe side(just the topic to others)

I did ask the interviewer and at first he had no clue but then he said there isn't any technical reason, you just need to enter before your visa and medical expires.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.