taiyong

minor children F2A prepare for interview soon

3 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Hi everyone

1.Do I have to devide 2 different copy of tax papers for me and my sis or use only one when give to CO?

2.What are the questions will they ask us?

3.My mom (petitioner) now use ID in California, but our document address is in PA, therefore is it an problem?

4.My dad abandoned his GC , is it effect our chances?

5.My mom got medicaid in CA also zero income, is it effect us? We have co-sponsor already is my old sister and her husband in PA where we will live together with mom after me and my sis pass interview and move to there.

Thank in advance for help us

Edited by taiyong

Hi everyone

1.Do I have to devide 2 different copy of tax papers for me and my sis or use only one when give to CO? If you are under separate cases, yes.

2.What are the questions will they ask us? Mom-child petitions are the easiest IMO, hardly any questions asked in regards to your petitioner. Some people don't get asked much, if anything at all. They may ask where she lives or works, simple things people know about their moms. They may ask questions about your student, work, or criminal history, if any.

3.My mom (petitioner) now use ID in California, but our document address is in PA, therefore is it an problem? No. Just be sure you update the address where your GC will be mailed if different. You and mom don't need to live in the same state.

4.My dad abandoned his GC , is it effect our chances? Unless it was your dad that petitioned you, then No.

5.My mom got medicaid in CA also zero income, is it effect us? We have co-sponsor already is my old sister and her husband in PA where we will live together with mom after me and my sis pass interview and move to there. There is no issue with past or current receipt of means tested benefits with the petitioner.

Thank in advance for help us

Edited by Ian H.

This does not constitute legal advice.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.