LibCampFireClub

Washington Post Election Lab

16 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

Thank God all the countries problems will be solved. How long do you think it will take, a few months? Surely by the end of January. When do you think the Impeachment proceedings will begin?

Not sure. What are the late night comedians predicting?

Not sure. What are the late night comedians predicting?

I have no idea, I don't watch TV. What do you think? Will Obama be impeached at the beginning of 2015? There won't be anymore excuses since the GOP will control the House and Senate. I'm also assuming E-Verify will fly through too. That will go a long way toward dealing with the illegal immigrant situation.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

I have no idea, I don't watch TV. What do you think? Will Obama be impeached at the beginning of 2015? There won't be anymore excuses since the GOP will control the House and Senate. I'm also assuming E-Verify will fly through too. That will go a long way toward dealing with the illegal immigrant situation.

Wow. So, you ask the same question again expecting a different result? It's no small wonder you voted the abortion on toast in two times.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520916-washington-post-election-lab/?p=7319013

Wow. So, you ask the same question again expecting a different result? It's no small wonder you voted the abortion on toast in two times.

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/520916-washington-post-election-lab/?p=7319013

What's your answer? Do you think there will be an impeachment in early 2015? Do you think E-Verify will be made mandatory?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

What's your answer? Do you think there will be an impeachment in early 2015? Do you think E-Verify will be made mandatory?

What I think is unimportant. What your late night comedian commentators think is truly what matters.

What I think is unimportant. What your late night comedian commentators think is truly what matters.

What's your take on it? What's your opinion? What do you think is going to happen? As I stated before, I don't watch TV. Actually, that's not true, I watch football.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

What's your take on it? What's your opinion? What do you think is going to happen? As I stated before, I don't watch TV. Actually, that's not true, I watch football.

Honestly, I have no idea whatsoever what elected officials will choose to do. I don't trust most of them. Unfortunately the fate of America and Americans would be better gambled on the roulette wheels of Vegas.

Honestly, I have no idea whatsoever what elected officials will choose to do. I don't trust most of them. Unfortunately the fate of America and Americans would be better gambled on the roulette wheels of Vegas.

It's looking like the GOP will take control of the Senate too. They can impeach Obama. They can get E-Verify passed. Regardless, Obama is out in two years and will be a lame duck with GOP control of the House and Senate. Why not get E-Verify passed and start dealing with the illegal immigration problem? Why not get rid of Obama once they have the necessary resources?

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

It's looking like the GOP will take control of the Senate too. They can impeach Obama. They can get E-Verify passed. Regardless, Obama is out in two years and will be a lame duck with GOP control of the House and Senate. Why not get E-Verify passed and start dealing with the illegal immigration problem? Why not get rid of Obama once they have the necessary resources?

"Experts" on both sides of the fence agree the house and senate will be lost to the GOP. After that it's anyone's guess.

"Experts" on both sides of the fence agree the house and senate will be lost to the GOP. After that it's anyone's guess.

The House is already controlled by the GOP, so that won't change. The Senate looks like it will change. So GOP will control 2/3 with a Presidential election coming up in 2 years. The campaigning will be upon us in no time. If the GOP wins the Presidential Election, they have complete control. The American people will have made their choices once again. Will it be problems solved or will it just be more of the same, only with slightly different self interests? No amnesty but increased defense spending? Tax breaks for big business, cuts on welfare and social services? I'm just throwing it out there.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015

The House is already controlled by the GOP, so that won't change. The Senate looks like it will change. So GOP will control 2/3 with a Presidential election coming up in 2 years. The campaigning will be upon us in no time. If the GOP wins the Presidential Election, they have complete control. The American people will have made their choices once again. Will it be problems solved or will it just be more of the same, only with slightly different self interests? No amnesty but increased defense spending? Tax breaks for big business, cuts on welfare and social services? I'm just throwing it out there.

I know the GOP currently controls the house. I was just commenting they will likely control both the house and senate. However even within the ranks of both parties live panderers who would sell their own mother to stay in office. There is no way to predict the outcome of anything that will come from the corruption that runs more rampant than ever in Washington. Since 0bama, we have a country more divided than ever. We've lost our roots and lost our mojo. Our education system, once a shining light of the best of the world is now beyond repair. Our infrastructure, highways, bridges, dams and trains, which were once the bright spot of our country are in a state or ruin. In my view, America peaked from 1930-1990. Since then, it's like watching a loved one die.

Edited by ExExpat

I know the GOP currently controls the house. I was just commenting they will likely control both the house and senate. However even within the ranks of both parties live panderers who would sell their own mother to stay in office. There is no way to predict the outcome of anything that will come from the corruption that runs more rampant than ever in Washington. Since 0bama, we have a country more divided than ever. We've lost our roots and lost our mojo. Our education system, once a shining light of the best of the world is now beyond repair. Our infrastructure, highways, bridges, dams and trains, which were once the bright spot of our country are in a state or ruin. In my view, America peaked from 1930-1990. Since then, it's like watching a loved one die.

Obama shouldn't have anything to do with dividing the GOP. The party is against him and will soon have the control they have been clamoring for.

This country had all of those problems long before Obama took office, some have gotten worse under his reign. Anyone who looks at it with any rationality at all will see that the last 14 years have taken a huge toll on the US and it does go back even further than that, but 8 years of Bush followed by 8 years of Obama has been a staggering punch.

The highways, bridges, etc have been falling apart for decades. In some ways, I think the US peaked in the 1970's, but it really started to show in the last 25 years or so. We've invested far too much on foreign soil, wars etc and far too little in the infrastructure right here at home. How can we take care of the world if we can't take care of ourselves? We need to be strong internally in order to help the oppressed in other parts of the world. And I do believe in helping others, but at what cost and how do you pick and choose who, what where and when? We're spread way to thin now. I know several in the armed forces who served three tours overseas. And they did it gladly.

R.I.P Spooky 2004-2015