chengcheng

change country interview

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys!!!

Any update?!

My papers updated...

Us embassy hk emailed me last jan.2 saying that they sent me packet last dec.22 with my new case # but as of now i dont received it yet(they ask me to email my address and they will send it again)

#bubbagump....

I just want to give you some good "hope"

It will not take 6 weeks to transfer the case

Because our papers sent from manila last nov.26,2014 and hk embassy made a new case# and sent me packet last dec.22,2014

So,its not take that long just keep email manila....( i have my new case # already)...good luck to us.

Timeline

Yeah mine was being transferred as of dec. 24 . It updated again dec. 29 which was my expiration day .

US embassy hk told me,nov.26 sent from manila then dec.22 us embassy hk sent me a packet(but i didnt received so,they sent me again jan.6,2015).....

Timeline

Do a search on that package your talking about . Find hank's page and if it is the package your talking about you won't get one in the mail .

What do u mean?!

But the US EMBASSY HK told me they send me a packet...

How's your fiancee before,she received a letter from us embassy hk right?!

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Chengcheng we are now transferred from hk to mnl . Did you number change from mnl.... to hnk.... I just got an email from them saying she can schedule an appointment but the letters haven't changed and they are still using her hk address on the email . I emailed them her Philippine address as they requested when they informed me it was transferred.

Timeline

Chengcheng we are now transferred from hk to mnl . Did you number change from mnl.... to hnk.... I just got an email from them saying she can schedule an appointment but the letters haven't changed and they are still using her hk address on the email . I emailed them her Philippine address as they requested when they informed me it was transferred.

They resent mailed packet 3 to me last jan.6 because the first one i didn't received,....im still gathering all my documents that written on the checklist

Yup,they change my case # to hnk....

Timeline

Ok I just checked the ceac website it says hnk then the number then mnl and status ready . I had to email the iv replies her address and this is the people I have emailed since sept. 21 to get it transferred.

Timeline

Ok I just checked the ceac website it says hnk then the number then mnl and status ready . I had to email the iv replies her address and this is the people I have emailed since sept. 21 to get it transferred.

Its like that my papers before,keep email embassy manila because mine its just 2 weeks transferred ...hopefully this 2nd week i have my interview

.....GOODLUCK BOTH OF US...

Keep update..

Its like that my papers before,keep email embassy manila because mine its just 2 weeks transferred ...hopefully this 2nd week i have my interview

.....GOODLUCK BOTH OF US...

Keep update..

Well I got an email saying she is ready for interview ?????

Go and sched her interview..mine is like that

Mnlxxxxxxxx ABD...coz my file transfer from mnla to abu dhabi..they didnt change the case number but they put ABD on the last part of the case number..you are good to go to sched her appointment and her medical.

Timeline

Maybe hongkong is different....

Because they sent me packet 3(documents checklist)....then they said,i need to sign the form(saying that im ready for interview) and ds160 then send back to them....then they will give me packet4(interview schedule and medical)

• 3 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello guys....

Can somebody help me

My appointment date of interview is on feb.24,2015 but i have not paid yet because i cant find my mrv payment slip in my account....

Pls.help me how to find it and i can print out so that i can pay....

Us embassy hk sent me packet4,(appointment date)...but when i log in my account it goes through the process like immigrant visa,then k1 visa then delivery address and last is case ID...my mrv payment slip is does not appear in my account

What will i do?!

Can somebody help me pls....

Thank you...

• 3 years later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.