chengcheng

change country interview

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah well that was our intention also but she has a daughter and she has to have an interview also . She tried to get her employer to let her work until it was transferred but they were hard people to deal with .

Did u call hk embassy if they transferred already?! I mean ask them if manila requested your papers since u cant hav any reply from manila

Timeline

No I haven't tried that yet .

Mybe try that,..since hk replied email 3-5days,then u will know if they already sent it to manila(ask hk only way,since manila no reply any email)

When manila replied u,it should be ur papers updated.... I think if the updated date is not changing it means nobody check or follow up ur case....just thinking

Edited by chengcheng

Timeline

Yeah that's what I am thinking also . It says they will reply in 7 days but mine took over a month . I will inquire hk to see what they tell me .

Good luck...

Hopefully today i will receive packet 3

Pls.continue updated yours here

my case updated for the 3rd time !! the updates was in 25- Nov , 2- Dec and 3- Dec !!BUT its still TRANSFER IN PROGRESS ..

I hope it change to READY so soon ..

Timeline

I contacted hk and they said that they have not received any request from manila YET.... she is in the middle of the typhoon and haven't talked to here in a couple of days since it hit .

Timeline

I contacted hk and they said that they have not received any request from manila YET.... she is in the middle of the typhoon and haven't talked to here in a couple of days since it hit .

Sorry for that,... So,what will you do?

Manila didn't request your papers....

Im planning to send email to hk too for follow up our papers, i dont have any notice yet :-(

i have 2 questions for you ..

-what does the CEAC site says ??? Tansfer in Progress or READY or what ?? its the main thing you should focus on !!!

-did your case updated (changing in the dates ) since you request it to go to the embassy you want ??

Timeline

i have 2 questions for you ..

-what does the CEAC site says ??? Tansfer in Progress or READY or what ?? its the main thing you should focus on !!!

-did your case updated (changing in the dates ) since you request it to go to the embassy you want ??

Yup

-It says READY all the way in,no changing

But my updated date is changing

When i ask to transfer they replied me nov.7 and said they request our papers nov.6(from nov.4 updated date to nov.15)

Then the last updated is nov.28(a lot changing)

-I cant see now the st.lukes medicalcenter(before it say make appointments for medical)

-The last part of our case if i check in ceac it says like this

Mnl2014........01 hnk(before its mnl2014.......01 mnl)

Thats why im thinking its already transferred....

Timeline

I emailed hk embassy today and they said our files is not yet in hk but according to their record last nov.26 manila embassy sent already our files to hongkong

So,i need to wait for a weeks until our papers reached to hk...

hello..i just want to keep you updated. i have sent an email to Cairo asking about my file and they answer me saying that THEY HAVENT RECIVE THE CASE YET :( it has been 10 weeks of waiting !!! im so disppointed

my case has updated 3 times( 25-Nov ) (2-Dec ) (3-Dec).The status still TRANSFER IN PROGRESS But Cairo still saying that they have not recive my case yet :(

Timeline

hello..i just want to keep you updated. i have sent an email to Cairo asking about my file and they answer me saying that THEY HAVENT RECIVE THE CASE YET :( it has been 10 weeks of waiting !!! im so disppointed

my case has updated 3 times( 25-Nov ) (2-Dec ) (3-Dec).The status still TRANSFER IN PROGRESS But Cairo still saying that they have not recive my case yet :(

Woow...10weeks???

Why take so long, they said its just 6-8weeks for transferring a case...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.