chengcheng

change country interview

177 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Yeah I found it but says mine was updated sep. 25 grrrr. I am gonna call manila Monday and ask questions why it is taking so dang long . It is ridiculous .

Ohh so sad to hear that,yeah also email in manila hard to get response, i never get replied from them

Tnx GOD and hk is very fast for our papers.

Oh...thats good for you..

Im happy to update our papers that its already in hongkong....

I just check ceac this morning and updated nov.28,and in the last part of our case # is already "HNK"(means hongkong)... Before its "MNL"(means manila)...im waiting for packet 3 now hopefully i will receive it nxtweek.... Tnx GOD and to all people helping us.

congratualtion !!! thats a good news :) i hope things goes fast for all of us ..

well how many weeks did it takes until it changed to READY ?

Timeline

congratualtion !!! thats a good news :) i hope things goes fast for all of us ..

well how many weeks did it takes until it changed to READY ?

Since,i checked the ceac never changed to anything....its just READY but the updated date is changing from oct.27 then nov.4 then nov.15 and then nov.28 and this nov.28 last updated i saw the last part of case# MNL changed to HNK....and before it shows me the st.lukes medical center but now no more so im 101% sure,its already in hongkong.... One of this day,i will receive my packet....Tnx GOD for the quick result

Hii frinds ..a new update happen today :) 02-Dec-2014 i hope they change it soon to READY ..keep me in your prayers

We will and please keep us posted?

Timeline

No it says last updated sep. 25 . I called manila again and the guy told me to email the visa unit again and put urgent in the header . I emailed them Monday and no response yet . I tried my number hnk****** and it says sep. 25 . If I put in mnl***** it says at nvc . I have no clue what is going on .

Timeline

No it says last updated sep. 25 . I called manila again and the guy told me to email the visa unit again and put urgent in the header . I emailed them Monday and no response yet . I tried my number hnk****** and it says sep. 25 . If I put in mnl***** it says at nvc . I have no clue what is going on .

I think u should use hnk first since u dont have case # as mnl..... To track your status

As of now...im still using mnl to track mine and my status updated nov.28 and in the last part of case # its hnk(before its mnl)

Timeline

Yeah well I can't understand why it takes so long to mail a package to a country that is so close . She had to quit her job in case it got transferred quickly . Now she is getting inpatient because was the sole provider for her family and daughter .

Timeline

Yeah well I can't understand why it takes so long to mail a package to a country that is so close . She had to quit her job in case it got transferred quickly . Now she is getting inpatient because was the sole provider for her family and daughter .

Yeah,that's why i didnt quit my job yet since i dont have my visa,since my interview is in manila before,we try all the possible ways and thanks to vj and found out we can transfer our case to hk....my employer dont know about this yet but i know GOD WILL MAKE A WAY so,i can process and get interview here...

Timeline

Yeah well that was our intention also but she has a daughter and she has to have an interview also . She tried to get her employer to let her work until it was transferred but they were hard people to deal with .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.