chengcheng

change country interview

177 posts in this topic

Maybe still on the way....

But hopefully, it will not take that long in our files,hk and mnila just neighbor country...

it been 7 weeks since Jerusalm transfered it :( but Cairo says they still didnt recive it ! Jerusalme and Cairo are not far from each other !!!

Edited by moka17t

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I don't think it matters it they were next door . You are dealing with the government here . They are only fast when they want something from you . After over a month I received and email saying they are sending my communication to the appropriate sources.

Timeline

Yup...so we just need to do is waiting when will they want to send u a packet hehehehe!!!!

Btw...

#bubbagump

-did ur files transferred in manila?!

-How long did u wait?!

Yup...so we just need to do is waiting when will they want to send u a packet hehehehe!!!!

Btw...

#bubbagump

-did ur files transferred in manila?!

-How long did u wait?!

who is waiting like me here ???

Jerusalem told me they transferred it in September 19th !! the CEAC says the last update was in Oct 1st !

i hope i hear some good news soon !! i need to be with my wife

Timeline

Im raising my hand...

Im waiting too...

Transfer from manila to hongkong embassy

Us embassy hk said,they already request my files from us embassy manila last nov.6

So,we just waiting and praying for quick transfering...

Im raising my hand...

Im waiting too...

Transfer from manila to hongkong embassy

Us embassy hk said,they already request my files from us embassy manila last nov.6

So,we just waiting and praying for quick transfering...

praying for all of my friends !!!

what does show up when you check the CEAC ?? TRANSFER IN PROGRESS OT READY ???

Since oct.27

READY.......

until now,no changing!!!!

is it the first ready ( before you get a note from the embassy that they will transfer it ) OR the second ready ( which means that your package in the embassy you want to make your interview in) ?

Timeline

is it the first ready ( before you get a note from the embassy that they will transfer it ) OR the second ready ( which means that your package in the embassy you want to make your interview in) ?

we receive our case # oct.23

Then,oct.27 ready until now

I just see the case updated nov.4

We received hk embassy email nov.6 saying they already requested our files from manila....but still(ready) no changing in any transfer progress...

Edited by chengcheng

we receive our case # oct.23

Then,oct.27 ready until now

I just see the case updated nov.4

We received hk embassy email nov.6 saying they already requested our files from manila....but still(ready) no changing in any transfer progress...

praying for the best for you :) i hope you get some good news soon ..i think its going to be a quick process because the package still at NVC ! they will send it directly to the embassy you want when the case become completed !!

to me ...im requesting it from embassy to another embassy

anyways, Good luck :)

Edited by moka17t

Timeline

praying for the best for you :) i hope you get some good news soon ..i think its going to be a quick process because the package still at NVC ! they will send it directly to the embassy you want when the case become completed !!

to me ...im requesting it from embassy to another embassy

anyways, Good luck :)

....do u hav any idea if how long NVC hold the papers?!

Because,we are thinking that we are requesting from embassy to another embassy since our papers is ready for interview.... U think our papers still at nvc right now?!

We dont received any email reply from nvc

So we just requesting from manila

....do u hav any idea if how long NVC hold the papers?!

Because,we are thinking that we are requesting from embassy to another embassy since our papers is ready for interview.... U think our papers still at nvc right now?!

We dont received any email reply from nvc

So we just requesting from manila

The NVC took 2 months to get our case completed ..then after that they give me the interview date 8 days ..it was so fast that I couldn't request it from the NVC ..so I requested my package from Jerusalem..but they told me to contact Cairo and get a request from them !! thanks god cairo accept us . Then Jerusalem sent me an email telling me that my case has been transferred to Cairo in September 19th . I contact cairo about my case but they always say they didn't receive the file yet . this week is the 8 th week of waiting ..praying that I get some good news soon ..praying this week

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.