GBCW

Michael Savage: "You’re not a man, you’re a dog. A dog raises babies better than most American men do."

25 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I call it the pussification of America

:rofl:

Life is so much easier when the entitled by birth can blame anything and everything in life that goes wrong for them on anything and anyone other than themselves. It's no small wonder they listen to and accept words from a so-called leader who NEVER once in life accepted responsibility for anything.

I am so sick and tired of everyone with their complaints about PTSD, depression.

You make a lot of generalizations Did he single out the military ? He says everyone. Sounds like he hit a nerve with liberals. Men not taking care of their children .. He is so correct about that. The man lays it out there and you just cannot handle the truth.

He's an idiot. I can see why you like him so much. I brought up the military because a lot of vets suffer from it. That's MY take on it.

:rofl:

Life is so much easier when the entitled by birth can blame anything and everything in life that goes wrong for them on anything and anyone other than themselves. It's no small wonder they listen to and accept words from a so-called leader who NEVER once in life accepted responsibility for anything.

You know him personally? Let us know what he was like growing up.

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

One measure of the psychological impact of 9/11 is this: At least 10,000 firefighters, police officers and civilians exposed to the terrorist attack on the World Trade Center have been found to have post-traumatic stress disorder, and in a kind of mass grieving, many of them have yet to recover, according to figures compiled by New York City’s three 9/11 health programs.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/08/10/nyregion/post-traumatic-stress-disorder-from-911still-haunts.html?pagewanted=all&_r=0

Indeed - PTSD is real and it is very damaging to people.

So then you agree that Michael Savage is a massive turdbag for telling mentally ill people to 'toughen up'?

Indeed - PTSD is real and it is very damaging to people.

So then you agree that Michael Savage is a massive turdbag for telling mentally ill people to 'toughen up'?

:pop:

“Hate is too great a burden to bear. It injures the hater more than it injures the hated.” – Coretta Scott King

"Oppressive language does more than represent violence; it is violence; does more than represent the limits of knowledge; it limits knowledge." -Toni Morrison

He who passively accepts evil is as much involved in it as he who helps to perpetrate it.

Martin Luther King, Jr.

President-Obama-jpg.jpg

Is mental illness real or something libs made up to give one class of people preferential treatment over others?

I have no idea, I'm just asking questions.

Is Mental illness real? You participate in this forum day in and day out and have to ask that?

Edited by The Nature Boy

I don't know, it seems like there's an odd coincidence of people who are mentally ill all being Democrats who want to destroy America.

I don't see how that can possibly be random.

I'm not saying anything though. I'm just asking questions.

Tell you what. Send friends requests to a couple of my right wing Evangelical friends on FB, and then tell me the Dems have Mental illness locked up. It's a hoot watching the parade of paranoia and delusions from the Evangelical right.

I think the fringe on both ends have a special fuzzy corner of bizzare nailed down.