Jenny_USCIS

Questions about passport Pick up

1 post in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: China
Timeline

I just had a question regarding the pickup. So now all the passport goes to CITIC Bank. here is my situation.

I applied everything through USCIS and NVC webiste. My husband already went to interview and the visa has been issued. But before the interview, none of the instruction had these pickup passport thing. But good thing, we called in advance, they told us that we had to sign up an account at http://ustraveldocs.com/. so we did and chose a location. the website looks like "applying US visa in china". but we applied everything in the U.S. we had to start a new application. then we chose a location and hit next. ok here was the problem, after we chose the location, we hit next, it asked us for case ID to schedule an interview. I entered case ID, pressed next, it says case ID not found. So I called guangzhou embassy, they confirmed the address of CITIC bank with us and told us it was in system. and they told us everyone should have received instruction letter regarding signing up account, and we were the first one had this question......I was shocked! really!!!?! Did any receive the instruction regarding this?

Now it's been 2 days since issue. the tracking still shows There is no status update available for the passport number submitted.

does anyone happen to know how long it takes from above message to "origination scan" and to "ready for pickup"?

I'm just a bit worried.

Thank you so much!

Any help is appreciated

Form I-130
9/9/2013: Married

10/21/2013: APPLICATION SENT

10/23/2013: NOA1

4/1/2014: NOA2

8/14/2014: Case Complete

10/20/2014: POE EXACT A YEAR!

Form I-751: Remove the Conditions on Residence

7/27/2016: Application Sent

8/1/2016: NOA1 - CSC 

10/18/2016: Biometrics

12/1/2017: Received RFE

12/7/2017: additional evidence sent and delivered 

2/2/2018: Green card mailed! Status changed! 

Finger Crossed! 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.