4 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I need help(((/// I made form i130 for relative for mom and dad .I am colect all papers and pay all fees. Department Of Homeland Security send me NOTICE OF ACTION I 797 the petition has been approved)))))i am happy))))) I did all job not take lawyers))))))) I check my mail................... and i saw mail NVC WELCOME LATER september 25 2014....this mail have case number*************** and id number and plus 6 steps. i start do this case for mom and seperate for dad

Step 1: Choose an agent -----i am fill forms ds 261 like 5 page and click submit and i saw in my case copmlete )))))))))))))))))))) i not take agent or lawyers do own....

Step 2: Pay fees--- next same time a made paymet aos fee 120$ for to perents made one paymet for boht case Affidavit of Support Fee....And i saw now paid in my case )))) after this i read instraction )

Please allow 15 days for the NVC to process your DS-261 before continuing to the next step. this corect ...i need wait 15 days to proces????but i case i have questions

Affidavit of Support Documents & Financial Evidence N/A what should I do with this help please((((( first need wait 15 days check mail to new mail nvc or i am wrong((( or i can start do this step???

Step 3: Submit visa application form ?

Step 4: Collect financial documents ?

Step 5: Collect supporting documents?

Step 6: Submit documents to the NVC ?

Filed: IR-2 Country: Malaysia
Timeline

If I understand correctly, you have filed the DS-261 online, right? you paid the AOS fee? If so, then you need to wait for an email from NVC or a letter via snail mail if that's what you selected for communication. The letter or PDF file should include a cover sheet to put on to of the required documents along with the filled affidavit of support (AOS) form that you should mail to them.

Note: Depending on your location everything could be done via email including documents submission if you're in a certain location.

Edited by xDestineyx

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.