jack1564

K1 240 $ NVC fees ?

5 posts in this topic

we all know there is a fee for summiting your fiancée petition to the uscis plus this

others expenses

- Medical Exam = $180 USD
- Vaccines = $109 USD (optional, but highly recommended) Prices vary based on age.
- Banco Popular Visa Application Fee = $156 USD ($140 + $16 service fee) – 2 separate payments, 2 separate receipts
- Visa Fee paid day of interview at Consulate = $210 USD
- DOMEX Courier Service to approved Visa = $ 9.50 – 16.00 USD

but I had never read about this NVC 240 $ fee before !!

is this fee paid before they sent the case to the embassy or after you enter usa ?

can anyone help me clear this confusion ?

K1 dont pay at nvc.

I had my interview on march I dont know if the fee at embassy changed but at the consulate I paid only 80 dollars, and at banco popular 15 and 160.

K1 dont pay at nvc.

I had my interview on march I dont know if the fee at embassy changed but at the consulate I paid only 80 dollars, and at banco popular 15 and 160.

thanks, i thought it was weird that i never seen this fee on any of the k1 guides :)

we all know there is a fee for summiting your fiancée petition to the uscis plus this

others expenses

- Vaccines = $109 USD (optional, but highly recommended) Prices vary based on age.

- Banco Popular Visa Application Fee = $156 USD ($140 + $16 service fee) – 2 separate payments, 2 separate receipts

- Visa Fee paid day of interview at Consulate = $210 USD

- DOMEX Courier Service to approved Visa = $ 9.50 – 16.00 USD

but I had never read about this NVC 240 $ fee before !!

is this fee paid before they sent the case to the embassy or after you enter usa ?

can anyone help me clear this confusion ?

*Expenses: (as of August 2014)

- Vaccines = $110 USD (optional, but highly recommended) Prices vary based on age/season of the year.

- Banco Popular Visa Application Fee = $160 USD -take receipt to interview (there is no longer a seperate $15 service fee)

- Visa Fee paid day of interview at Consulate = $80 USD

- DOMEX Courier Service to approved Visa = $ 9.50 – 11.00 USD (depending on delivery location) or ask to pick up from Consulate or Santiago.

- Travel & Hotel Expenses = Varies

-New Immigrant fee ($165) is only for Marriage Visas (CR1/IR1) not K1.

Edited by MrTee12

K1 Visa Process -> 12/09-06/10 Married -> 09/10/10 AOS Process -> 09/10-12/10 Removal of Conditions-> 09/12-07/13

U.S. Naturalization -> 7/8/20

***What To Do After NOA2 (The Dominican Way) Wiki Page:

https://www.visajourney.com/wiki/dominican_republic_after_receiving_the_noa2/***

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.