yogib37

Manila Consulate

6 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

HI everyone,

As most of you know Marissa is here now and is my sweet and lovely wife. We went thru Hong Kong consulate. Marissa has a son, I listed him on the K-1 petition. I am having hong kong transfer it to Manila. He is living now with his grandparents in the Philippines.

Does the philippines consulate have a email address so I can pester them like I did to Hong Kong :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would like to have him in the States by june. I want to get him ready for school for next school season.

if they do, are they fairly quick at replying to it? I know with Hong Kong consulate if I put a email in the evening by the end of their busness day they will had a reply to it.

Thanks

Chris

HI everyone,

As most of you know Marissa is here now and is my sweet and lovely wife. We went thru Hong Kong consulate. Marissa has a son, I listed him on the K-1 petition. I am having hong kong transfer it to Manila. He is living now with his grandparents in the Philippines.

Does the philippines consulate have a email address so I can pester them like I did to Hong Kong :lol::lol::lol::lol:

I would like to have him in the States by june. I want to get him ready for school for next school season.

if they do, are they fairly quick at replying to it? I know with Hong Kong consulate if I put a email in the evening by the end of their busness day they will had a reply to it.

Thanks

Chris

I don't think your step-son will obtain a visa by June. The wait time in Manila is six months for an interview after Manila receives the petition.

Hello yogi,

Email address of US Embassy Manila is ConsIVManila@state.gov

It took them 3 months to reply to my email. Better to fax them and call them the next day.

American Citizen Services

Tel. No. : (632) 528-6300 extension 2555, 2246

Fax : (632) 522-3242

http://usembassy.state.gov/posts/rp1/wwwhcont.html

Timeline

HI everyone,

Thanks

Chris

I don't think your step-son will obtain a visa by June. The wait time in Manila is six months for an interview after Manila receives the petition.

I hope not that long. I have only one year to get him here. :( and it is 8 months left.

I think maybe it will be quicker for a k-2 cause they can push it out quicker.

I can hope for quick :) I could of had him go thru Hong Kong but he would have to leave the Philippines then when he has his interview he will had to stay in Hong Kong..extra money.

Take care

Yogi

Hello yogi,

It took them 3 months to reply to my email. Better to fax them and call them the next day.

I used 5184 and the lady at that extension was very helpful for us.

Good luck :D

usa_fl_sm_nwm.gifphilippines_fl_md_clr.gif

United States & Republic of the Philippines

"Life is hard; it's harder if you're stupid." John Wayne

Timeline

Hello yogi,

I used 5184 and the lady at that extension was very helpful for us.

Good luck :D

Ok.

I just got broadvoice so when I get my phone adaptor I will call them

take care

Yogi

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.