Nkkystel

A Thread for F2a i-130 July, 2014 Filers

1,535 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Timeline

I don t think to be concern but still I eared some people talked about finger print before going to their interview. Nothing about this on the PDF that I downloaded even on my U.S. Embassy web site.

Can you tell me about you guys?

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Medical app. Date feb. 1st 2016

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: India
Timeline

I don t think to be concern but still I eared some people talked about finger print before going to their interview. Nothing about this on the PDF that I downloaded even on my U.S. Embassy web site.

Can you tell me about you guys?

it depends upon your embassy where your interview will be done. in some countries or you can say cities they have different places apart from consulate/embassy where biometrics are done for immigrant visa. In that case finger prints should be done before interview. its better u check your Embassy's requirements.

Thanks for responding but didn't see anything about that... I ll ask through phone

One question maybe stupid but I ask lol about statut code the letter F

"F The NVC did not request this form or document"

so even embassy ll not require no need to get?

Thank you.

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Good morning! Can someone can tell me exactly what s next after received P4 "their transfer case to U.S. embassy then the embassy send you an other package?" Or they just contact you to confirm appointment or something? Thank you. Nkkystell if you went through already please let me know and how long it take to get anything from embassy . For my part I have to leave in 24 days for interview.

I schedule my medical already gather paper just missing AOS my hubby have to send me.

Thank in advance.

Pd 24 july 2014

Case complete 12/08/2015

Interview date ##

Visa in hand ???

POE ???

Timeline

I have questions about I864 ...I use joint sponsor as my farther ..in my farther tax return there are 2 people household. Me and my sister ( 14years old ) . How much required as proptry guild lines for me ...I don't need cosponsor right..

I am OK with that

Timeline

I have questions about I864 ...I use joint sponsor as my farther ..in my farther tax return there are 2 people household. Me and my sister ( 14years old ) . How much required as proptry guild lines for me ...I don't need cosponsor right..

I am OK with that

go through this you will understand where you stand

http://www.uscis.gov/sites/default/files/files/form/i-864p.pdf

Timeline

according to you your current household size is 3. but when you will sponsor your wife that will be 4 in I-864. so your total household income should be atleast

$30,312 to meet the requirements.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.