Jlgarcia

Visa application

75 posts in this topic

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats to us.. Mine is in transit as well... Below is the scanning detail..Wohoooooo!!! :dancing::dancing::dancing:

Scanning Details

table_sim_25aaa.pngDate/Time Scan Activity

7/31/2014 8:40:42 AM IN-TRANSIT

7/31/2014 3:20:42 PM ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM CUSTOMER

Edited by Jlgarcia

Wow same time same date... Joy let me know if 2go sent you a text...

M still waiting them to text me...

Yes will do, but I guess they will not going to text me since I chose my package to be delivered at home. Those who chose their package to pick up I think are the one who will text by 2Go to inform them that their package is ready for pick-up.

Did you choose to pick it up or delivery?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Mine is for delivery too but i asked the guy at 2go window after my interview at the USEM... He said they were goin to text me and the package will be delivered with in the next day...

So i guess we have to wait...

I also sent them an email if its possible to pick up my docs at 2go roces ext branch...

Im just anxious to have our passport... ????

Mine is for delivery too but i asked the guy at 2go window after my interview at the USEM... He said they were goin to text me and the package will be delivered with in the next day...

So i guess we have to wait...

I also sent them an email if its possible to pick up my docs at 2go roces ext branch...

Im just anxious to have our passport... ????

I know the feeling hahaha. Maybe they will deliver it tomorrow since it's almost 5pm now. Let me know when you will get the visa.. I'm so happy for us yehey!!

Timeline

Still in transit i guess we will have to wait till our status will change into DELIVERY...

So maybe tomorrow we will receive a text from 2go and for delivery will i am guessing will have it by saturday.. For picked-up will be delivered tomorrow..

I dont wanna wait to be delivered i send 2go a message and its possible to pick up...

Still in transit i guess we will have to wait till our status will change into DELIVERY...

So maybe tomorrow we will receive a text from 2go and for delivery will i am guessing will have it by saturday.. For picked-up will be delivered tomorrow..

I dont wanna wait to be delivered i send 2go a message and its possible to pick up...

I hope they can deliver it early tomorrow so we can bring it to the cfo right away coz I want to finish it as early as tomorrow so I can leave asap.

Timeline

Are you around manila area?

Its posible to get ir tomorrow... Let us know when you have any update with your passport... Will do same thing here...

God Bless???

Are you around manila area?

Its posible to get ir tomorrow... Let us know when you have any update with your passport... Will do same thing here...

God Bless???

yeah I'm around metro manila..I will...Godbless

To everyone who takes time to read this thread and contributed information and knowledge regarding visa matter, I would like to say Thank you so much for your quick responses to all my queries. I am happy to announce that my visa has just arrived today at my house at exactly 1:30pm. I am so glad that I found a forum who has a member/admins/staff that are willing to entertain questions from the newbies like me.

My journey has just begun. I am soon leaving my country where I grew up and been with for 37 yrs. to be with my husband in the US the land of dreams. To all who are still waiting for their visa, be patient (though I know it is hard at times), pray, and be positive. Reading others post will give you an idea on what to do or where to go with regard to visa matters.

And to all who are able to surpass this very stressful visa waiting, may you find time to share your experience with those who are still going through the visa process, for them to have an idea on what are the do's and Don'ts.

Thank you Visa Journey and more power.. May you continue to help and give advice to other aspiring immigrant.

post-188158-0-18765300-1406882509_thumb.png

Timeline

Very well said!

Thank you everyone here...

Glad to found this very helpful VJ furom and everyone here were so nice to have entertained my concern with regards visa- process...

I am happy to see to those who has started their journey being with their loved ones...

Keep in touch...

God Bless Us All...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.