Janelle2002

Shooting at hospital near Philadelphia injures 3

47 posts in this topic

http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-hospital-near-philadelphia-injures-3-194514121.html

DARBY, Pa. (AP) — Police in suburban Philadelphia are investigating a shooting at a hospital campus that may have left as many as three people injured and say a suspect is in custody.

The Yeadon police department says it has received reports a doctor and two other people were wounded Thursday afternoon at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, a few miles southwest of downtown Philadelphia.

The department says a suspect is in custody but it doesn't have any more information because all its officers are at the scene.

A hospital spokeswoman says the shooting was reported at its wellness center, which is attached to the hospital by a pedestrian bridge.

The 213-bed teaching hospital is part of the Mercy Health System, a large Catholic health care network serving the region.

Filed: Country: Monaco
Timeline

http://news.yahoo.com/shooting-hospital-near-philadelphia-injures-3-194514121.html

DARBY, Pa. (AP) — Police in suburban Philadelphia are investigating a shooting at a hospital campus that may have left as many as three people injured and say a suspect is in custody.

The Yeadon police department says it has received reports a doctor and two other people were wounded Thursday afternoon at Mercy Fitzgerald Hospital in Darby, a few miles southwest of downtown Philadelphia.

The department says a suspect is in custody but it doesn't have any more information because all its officers are at the scene.

A hospital spokeswoman says the shooting was reported at its wellness center, which is attached to the hospital by a pedestrian bridge.

The 213-bed teaching hospital is part of the Mercy Health System, a large Catholic health care network serving the region.

I blame it on Obama. If it were not for Obamacare people would not be going to hospitals and getting shot. Guns don't kill people. Hospitals do.

200px-FSM_Logo.svg.png

www.ffrf.org

here

Well....., start telling me how awesome guns are.

I blame it on Obama. If it were not for Obamacare people would not be going to hospitals and getting shot. Guns don't kill people. Hospitals do.

:rofl:

Ok. Someone walked past my office and looked like why is she laughing at herself.

I love guns. Praise Jesus for the Second Amendment!

I am sure Jesus had nothing to do with the constitution nor upholding it. He knew politics would be hell and decided to stay out of it.

Well....., start telling me how awesome guns are.

:rofl:

Ok. Someone walked past my office and looked like why is she laughing at herself.

while you were gone gun arguments got so so out of vogue...Sorry

However I just pulled the Carpet out of one of my rental units. How some people can live in such filth is beyond me. We can talk at length about what carpet that has cured in dog pee for a year smells and looks like .

Edited by The Nature Boy

However I just pulled the Carpet out of one of my rental units. How some people can live in such filth is beyond me. We can talk at length about what carpet that has cured in dog pee for a year smells and looks like .

No bullet burn spots? lol

Filed: Timeline

Where are all the people who love guns?

I don't love them, but, I don't hate them or anyone that owns them solely because they do own them. so, I think I count.

kilz it. come back tmrw.

7yqZWFL.jpg

I don't love them, but, I don't hate them or anyone that owns them solely because they do own them. so, I think I count.

kilz it. come back tmrw.

Well, I don't hate anyone that owns them as well. What are you implying? :ranting:

kilz it. come back tmrw.

Kilz the floor ? It's cement. I already tore out the pad and carpet. I was thinking of moping the cement with bleach and water and just airing it out until the concentrator puts in new carpet next week

No. There were no bullet holes. She was great renter, it was just that she was darn nasty it was un healthy , and the Apt is on my homplace property. I had to ask her to move.

Wait it just dawned on me. This is a baiting thread