lilsadie

How is everyone feeling about the interviews on Tuesday?

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

Mine too!! but... I wasnt home :( have to puck it up from the post office tomorrow!

aww :( i'm sure you already know this but make sure you check the details properly on the visa!

lol- we have already organized with Matt's sister that she is going to send Tim Tams and Vegemite regularly! And Gravox. My man loves that gravy. He has tried every kind of gravy over here I think and hates it all. :P

Thats a good point!! I didnt think about the gravy situation!!! Ill have to send a care package to myself before we fly out!!!

Has anyone found any cheap flights? Ive been looking but 1 way looks just as expensive as return.

We should all just start an Aus-USA food delivery club, we can take turns receiving packages from australia and sending them out to each other in the u.s. :rofl:

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

aww :( i'm sure you already know this but make sure you check the details properly on the visa!

We should all just start an Aus-USA food delivery club, we can take turns receiving packages from australia and sending them out to each other in the u.s. :rofl:

Like name and stuff? I wwouldn't of, im far to excited to actually read things properly! Good point though. Ill make sure I do! So, in the envelope are all of the docs we submitted in there? Im an idiot and Deannas original birth certificate is in with the docs I submitted :/

And yes!! I need Vegemite or ill go crazy!!

Timeline

Like name and stuff? I wwouldn't of, im far to excited to actually read things properly! Good point though. Ill make sure I do! So, in the envelope are all of the docs we submitted in there? Im an idiot and Deannas original birth certificate is in with the docs I submitted :/

And yes!! I need Vegemite or ill go crazy!!

Check the passport number, name, date of birth etc!

Did you not get her birth cert back at the interview? make sure you don't open the packet, you can ask the immigration officer at the POE that there was an error and your spouses original BC is in the packet, and could you possibly retrieve it. if they say no, there is a form (I can't remember which one) that you can fill out after you have sent off your AOS package which requests a return of original documents, it might take a while but it is an option!

Filed: Country: Australia
Timeline

Yesterday CEAC said the status of mine was administrative processing, but now says ready. The passport site still has no information about the visa.

I has a sad :(

EDIT: Now it says administrative processing again!

Should I be worried?

Edited by hiimkristina

Yesterday CEAC said the status of mine was administrative processing, but now says ready. The passport site still has no information about the visa.

I has a sad :(

EDIT: Now it says administrative processing again!

Should I be worried?

Oh no, I wonder what happening?

My attorney said that its really normal for it to be in AP for up to 5 days and to switch between the AP and ready. Maybe they just needed to input a little more info into it?

I'm so sorry its happening for you.

Have you tried the passport checker that Sweets put up further in this post? Try that maybe???

Timeline

Oh no, I wonder what happening?

My attorney said that its really normal for it to be in AP for up to 5 days and to switch between the AP and ready. Maybe they just needed to input a little more info into it?

I'm so sorry its happening for you.

Have you tried the passport checker that Sweets put up further in this post? Try that maybe???

The passport tracker has no information, it just says :There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Looks like it's a waiting game! What your attorney said gives me a little comfort :) Hopefully it's just bureaucracy at work.

Timeline

The passport tracker has no information, it just says :There is no status update available for the passport number submitted

Looks like it's a waiting game! What your attorney said gives me a little comfort :) Hopefully it's just bureaucracy at work.

It's normal for it to go back and forth like that! don't panic til Tuesday, that's 5 business days so let's give it time :)

Timeline

Update!

Checked today, and CEAC says it's been issued, and the passport site says Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery

Woo! Just took a bit longer than everyone else :) I'm thinking if it was alphabetical, my last name starts with Z.

Update!

Checked today, and CEAC says it's been issued, and the passport site says Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery

Woo! Just took a bit longer than everyone else :) I'm thinking if it was alphabetical, my last name starts with Z.

Woohoo!!!! Im so happy for you! It must have been Alphabetical. watch your mailbox tomorrow and Monday! Toll will be there soon!!

I picked up my passport and package today! The visa is so pretty!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.