lilsadie

How is everyone feeling about the interviews on Tuesday?

55 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Australia
Timeline

WoW!!! That's fantastic!! I don't know what they use for shipping? Did you use the express post envelope? Maybe through Australia Post? AhhhH!! You will probably have it by Friday!

When you pay online for the MRV (visa fee) at US travel docs, the fee includes the Toll priority post bag! You only need to purchase the 3kg Aust post satchel to bring to the interview if you pay through Aust post. :)

I am eagerly awaiting Toll to email or call me with the tracking number! ahhhhh

05-18-2022: Filed N-400 online. Received online NOA and Biometrics re-use.

06-03-2022: Interview scheduled (online notice).

06-10-2022: Interview letter received via USPS.

07-11-2022: Naturalization Interview

Click here for my full timeline of K1, AOS, ROC, and Naturalization
:time:--> http://www.visajourney.com/timeline/

Timeline

I just found this! You can track your passport on here http://ustraveldocs.com/au/au-niv-passportretrieve.asp

Timeline

I just found this! You can track your passport on here http://ustraveldocs.com/au/au-niv-passportretrieve.asp

yay! Good work Sherlock! :P I tracked the packet from NVC to the embassy like a hound lol. I will save this link, ty heehee

K-1 Visa -  Date of arrival to US  Aug 30, 2014

Married September 26, 2014

AOS: SEPT 24th, 2015 GREEN CARD RECEIVED !! 

ROC:  Oct 10, 2018    Approval of ROC via online USCIS site.  

Naturalization: March 26th, 2021 Approved!!

As of 2022, we are working towards moving back to Australia likely in 2025. 

Exciting! I think you won't need them at all but you're smart being prepared! :dancing:

I just got an email from the U.S. Consulate saying my visa has been issued and mailed! :o that was FAST!

I checked my CEAC status too, says issued!!!! I dunno how to track the post though cos i payed through US travel docs and there's nowhere on my profile when i'm logged in that has a tracking number. Does anyone know if they use DHL?

YAY YAY YAY!!! I JUST GOT ONE TOO!!! I been beside myself all day and night thinking I wasnt going to get approved or something was wrong so im so so happy now!!! When are you going to leave?

Timeline

YAY YAY YAY!!! I JUST GOT ONE TOO!!! I been beside myself all day and night thinking I wasnt going to get approved or something was wrong so im so so happy now!!! When are you going to leave?

WOOHOO!!! Lemme know when you get your passport or when Toll contacts you?! haha i'm stressing about it's arrival!

I am leaving August 20th, when are you leaving?

Edited by sweetswinks

WOOHOO!!! Lemme know when you get your passport or when Toll contacts you?! haha i'm stressing about it's arrival!

I will! I just looked on the passport tracker and it says its being prepared for delivery...

Im looking at the first week of September!! Its so exciting! Hey, ill inbox you my email address and we can add each other on Facebook if you like? It might be nice to be able to have contact with an Aussie who is going through the same changes!!!

I will! I just looked on the passport tracker and it says its being prepared for delivery...

Im looking at the first week of September!! Its so exciting! Hey, ill inbox you my email address and we can add each other on Facebook if you like? It might be nice to be able to have contact with an Aussie who is going through the same changes!!!

Timeline

I had a look at the passport tracker just now and mine says "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery" :dance:
I would love to keep in touch! send me your email address and i'll find you on Facebook :content:

EDIT: And I just got Tolls email tracking notice!!!!

Edited by sweetswinks

I had a look at the passport tracker just now and mine says "Passport has been received from the consular section, and is currently being processed for delivery" :dance:

I would love to keep in touch! send me your email address and i'll find you on Facebook :content:

EDIT: And I just got Tolls email tracking notice!!!!

How did you get it? Email?

I haven't got an email and that website doesn't recognise my passport number :-(

Hopefully soon!

It will be tomorrow for sure!

Timeline

How did you get it? Email?

It will be tomorrow for sure!

The online passport tracker through us travel docs was saying passport cannot be found then it changed to preparing to send then I got an email from Toll priority with a tracking number! Should be delivered tomorrow or Friday.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Australia
Timeline

Congrats, everyone!

(If you haven't booked your tickets yet, I really recommend SFO over LAX for POE. Also, Tim Tams and cherry ripes. ...American sweets suck.)

Timeline

Congrats, everyone!

(If you haven't booked your tickets yet, I really recommend SFO over LAX for POE. Also, Tim Tams and cherry ripes. ...American sweets suck.)

lol- we have already organized with Matt's sister that she is going to send Tim Tams and Vegemite regularly! And Gravox. My man loves that gravy. He has tried every kind of gravy over here I think and hates it all. :P

K-1 Visa -  Date of arrival to US  Aug 30, 2014

Married September 26, 2014

AOS: SEPT 24th, 2015 GREEN CARD RECEIVED !! 

ROC:  Oct 10, 2018    Approval of ROC via online USCIS site.  

Naturalization: March 26th, 2021 Approved!!

As of 2022, we are working towards moving back to Australia likely in 2025. 

lol- we have already organized with Matt's sister that she is going to send Tim Tams and Vegemite regularly! And Gravox. My man loves that gravy. He has tried every kind of gravy over here I think and hates it all. :P

Thats a good point!! I didnt think about the gravy situation!!! Ill have to send a care package to myself before we fly out!!!

Has anyone found any cheap flights? Ive been looking but 1 way looks just as expensive as return.

Timeline

The online passport tracker through us travel docs was saying passport cannot be found then it changed to preparing to send then I got an email from Toll priority with a tracking number! Should be delivered tomorrow or Friday.

My visa arrived! WOOHOO!!

post-177106-0-05515100-1405558536_thumb.jpgpost-177106-0-16433100-1405558533_thumb.jpg

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.