Sweetheart75

DS-260 question please help....

4 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

we already submitted the DS-260 form online last May 21,2014 for our 2 minor kids and now we got a checklist from NVC saying that we have to submit a DS-260 for both of them, does it mean that we should have submitted both online and in paper form the DS-260 to NVC? Kindly enlighten me on these matter cause its taking us forever to finally close our case. Thank you in advance.

Edited by Sweetheart75

The paper version is no longer accepted. Login to the website where you did the DS-260 and make sure the status shows completed. If it does you should be ok, but you might want to call the NVC and make sure

Timeline

The paper version is no longer accepted. Login to the website where you did the DS-260 and make sure the status shows completed. If it does you should be ok, but you might want to call the NVC and make sure

i did log in to thier website and it says completed on both application but yeah I will try to call them tonight and give them the confirmation numbers that might help,,, thank you for quick response.

Timeline

Just to update...I called NVC just now the agent I spoke with told me to ignore the checklist since i've already submitted it, and the other petition is now case closed they just waiting for the other to complete then they will notify us the schedule for the interview in USEM, thank God were almost there.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.