jj_stout

Visa Status From Admin Processing to Ready (Pls help)

43 posts in this topic

My friend's visa status was in Administrative processing 6 days ago and now went to Ready. She already submitted the additional documents last week and the USEM received them last June 17. We are just worried because her case updated today with a status of Ready but the info below says: "Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions."

That was the info before the Interview right? Pls enlightened us thanks!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friend's visa status was in Administrative processing 6 days ago and now went to Ready. She already submitted the additional documents last week and the USEM received them last June 17. We are just worried because her case updated today with a status of Ready but the info below says: "Your case is ready for your interview when scheduled at the U.S. Consular section. If you have already scheduled an appointment for an interview, please prepare your documents as directed in your appointment letter and appear at the consulate on the appointed date and time. Otherwise, please wait until you have received interview scheduling instructions."

That was the info before the Interview right? Pls enlightened us thanks!

based on the most experiences about that ready appear when they already have the decision for the approval of the visa it will be change to issued soon...just tell your friend check the status after a couple of days.

Thank you that's what i've figured out also. We were just confused cause the status says ready but the info below says that her case is now open for an interview and medical etc...which was already done before her interview...

Edited by jj_stout

Thank you that's what i've figured out also. We were just confused cause the status says ready but the info below says that her case is now open for an interview and medical etc...which was already done before her interview...

yeah don't worry that's what happen usually. ..your friend's visa with 221g is moving faster than the usual..your friend must be lucky...my additional docs was delivered last june 18.and june 19 my status date was updated but until now it's still AP..goodluck to your friend...

yeah don't worry that's what happen usually. ..your friend's visa with 221g is moving faster than the usual..your friend must be lucky...my additional docs was delivered last june 18.and june 19 my status date was updated but until now it's still AP..goodluck to your friend...

thanks i'll tell her, praying yours will be updated soon..

Her visa was updated to issued at about 2pm! yay!

congrats to your friend!!!! may I know how did your friend knew that the embassy already received her 221g docs? cz mine was delivered last june 18 based on the 2go tracking but I haven't receive any email from them that they already got mine.they just updated the date of my visa status a day after they received the docs that was june 19

Edited by lexussmith

Filed: L-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

pmsk last updated june 19 they received the docs june 18

Lex - let's be patient. Like mine, I just submitted the docs June 24 and status has not change since then. Let us pray and try to relax :) hope we get our target...

Lex - let's be patient. Like mine, I just submitted the docs June 24 and status has not change since then. Let us pray and try to relax :) hope we get our target...

thanks pmsk yeah I hope we can get it through. I tried to call them today but all their numbers are ###### up...the problem is we can't communicate to them about our visa so we are clueless what's happening..they are making it hard to everybody but obama gave the illegal citizens a citizenship..but for people who obey the law having a hard time going there to the US.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi guys my husband had an interview on the 17 of june and they ask for additional doc which we turned in on the 24 june. Do u know how long they take to review the doc. It was a joint sponsors doc

Hi guys my husband had an interview on the 17 of june and they ask for additional doc which we turned in on the 24 june. Do u know how long they take to review the doc. It was a joint sponsors doc

same as mine mesha..actually there's no particular date when it'll be finish.mine will be on it's 2nd week on Wednesday july 2 since they received the docs last june 18..still in AP.????

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.