gemini18

Interview schedule dates

160 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

We are applying for k1 with derivative k2

And as i read we need to use I-134 from petitioner for affidavit of support for fiance ryt?

Change your profile settings, it states you are IR/CR-1 which is a spousal visa.

For K-1 yes follow your link. You can also follow the flashing arrow below this post for details on everything for Manila

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

We are applying for k1 with derivative k2

And as i read we need to use I-134 from petitioner for affidavit of support for fiance ryt?

Yes you need a original of the I-134

So your saying HANK... 1099 , W2 and letter from the employer and federal return tax are fine?

Copies of the 1099, W-2 and most recent tax return are fine. Employer letter is optional, unless you just started working there recently, just the same no harm in bringing one.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Can i just bring my fiance a photo copy of his dvorce decree? Or i do have to bring the orginal one... Those forms i stated... Do i have to bring the original too? Can i just scan and print it? Thnx

Can i just bring my fiance a photo copy of his dvorce decree? Or i do have to bring the orginal one... Those forms i stated... Do i have to bring the original too? Can i just scan and print it? Thnx

Timeline

Copy of the divorce decree is totally fine for USEM.

CFO will want a copy also. ;)

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

Thnx very much Hank...

U knw my fiance filed his federal tax return last month... So he still dont have it ... What if we do not have federal tax return ... But we hve the 1099/W2 letter of his employer and stubs of his recent salary... Would help?

Timeline

hi guys...

good morning

do i need to notarised the affidavit of support?? and about CFO im just 25 do I need to have affidavit of parental Advice?? im done with medical yesterday and still waiting for the dates (appointment) to pop-up. I'm trying to contact the immigrant visa unit and their phone is just ringing(if an applicant received notice from NVC that his/her case has been forwarded to Embassy Manila, the applicant may call the Immigrant Visa Unit’s inquiry line at 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185, during regular business hours to confirm if the case has already been received by the Embassy).... ( i just want to ask if they already recieved my physical file or the case from NVC because according to status tracker it's READY... and my petitioner already got the letter from NVC) and by the way about the vacination sheet.. on the upper right I saw the expiration date its august 31, 2014 ( 2 months and 10 days from now) does will affect my medical validity? (just confusing) I hope we got our lucky date already...

thanks for the replies

Timeline

Thnx very much Hank...

U knw my fiance filed his federal tax return last month... So he still dont have it ... What if we do not have federal tax return ... But we hve the 1099/W2 letter of his employer and stubs of his recent salary... Would help?

If he filed last month then he has a copy of his tax return, or at least he should have kept a copy. The IRS doesn't send anything back after all.

Have him make a copy of the tax return and email it to you.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline

hi guys...

good morning

do i need to notarised the affidavit of support?? and about CFO im just 25 do I need to have affidavit of parental Advice?? im done with medical yesterday and still waiting for the dates (appointment) to pop-up. I'm trying to contact the immigrant visa unit and their phone is just ringing(if an applicant received notice from NVC that his/her case has been forwarded to Embassy Manila, the applicant may call the Immigrant Visa Unit’s inquiry line at 301-2000, extension 5184 or 5185, during regular business hours to confirm if the case has already been received by the Embassy).... ( i just want to ask if they already recieved my physical file or the case from NVC because according to status tracker it's READY... and my petitioner already got the letter from NVC) and by the way about the vacination sheet.. on the upper right I saw the expiration date its august 31, 2014 ( 2 months and 10 days from now) does will affect my medical validity? (just confusing) I hope we got our lucky date already...

thanks for the replies

Nope nothing needs to be notarized.

Advice letter... CFO is so iffy on that, sometimes they ask sometimes they don't. Are you a self-assured and confident person when interviewed? If you are not meek and shy I would bet they won't ask for it.

** From the Family Code of the Philippines: it's 21-25 years old for advice and 18-21 years old for consent. (Some have posted on VJ that they were not asked for this, yet others have been asked, so be prepared) Bring the ID of the parents, plus copies, postal ID should be adequate.

When did you get your MNL # ? If it was a few weeks ago more then likely the embassy has your case file. There is up to date contact numbers in my link... follow the flashing arrow below this posting.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

hi guys...

good morning

thanks for the replies

The affidavit of support does not need notarized, it just needs an original signature.

The expiration date you see on your DS-3025 vaccination sheet is the expiration date of the form itself. It is not referring to the expiration of your medical. Your medical is valid for 6 months from the date at the bottom underneath the Dr's signature.

K-1
NOA1: 04/08/2014; NOA2: 04/21/2014; Visa interview, approved: 07/15/2014; POE: 07/25/2014; Marriage: 09/05/2014

AOS

NOA1:  09/12/2014;  Biometrics:  10/06/2014;  EAD/AP Received:  11/26/2014;  Interview Waiver Letter:  01/02/2015;  

RFE:  07/09/2015;  Permanent Residency Granted:  07/27/2015;  Green card Received:  08/22/2015

ROC

NOA1:  05/24/2017;  Biometrics:  06/13/2017;  Approved without interview:  09/05/2018;  10 Yr Green card Received:  09/13/2018

Naturalization

08/09/2020 -- Filed N-400 online

08/09/2020 -- NOA1 date

08/11/2020 -- NOA1 received in the mail

12/30/2020 -- Received notice online that an interview was scheduled

02/11/2021 -- Interview

Timeline

Nope nothing needs to be notarized.

Advice letter... CFO is so iffy on that, sometimes they ask sometimes they don't. Are you a self-assured and confident person when interviewed? If you are not meek and shy I would bet they won't ask for it.

** From the Family Code of the Philippines: it's 21-25 years old for advice and 18-21 years old for consent. (Some have posted on VJ that they were not asked for this, yet others have been asked, so be prepared) Bring the ID of the parents, plus copies, postal ID should be adequate.

When did you get your MNL # ? If it was a few weeks ago more then likely the embassy has your case file. There is up to date contact numbers in my link... follow the flashing arrow below this posting.

i see... yeah we got it june 7, 2014 and it become ready june 13, 2014,(ceac.state.gov) my petitioner recieved the letter june 11, 2014..

for the first time after so many dial, i got them on phone.. i ask about my case.. they say that they haven't reieved the physical file yet.. im done with the medical... so maybe i will just get the CFO certificate on monday, thanks hanks.. im reading the k1 visa process from the link you post...

Timeline

Can i ask about DS-160? :D i think i made a mistake by doing it and signed electronically in advance it was finish April 14th just one week after we get Approve by USCIS.. I ask about it if i can make new one even if i already signed it but she said that i don't have to?

Hoping to get my appointment schedule soon :) Good Luck to us ;)

Timeline

I am not sure about it... Coz mine after i got approved in USCIS. They told me to wait for the embassy letter and just have to fill up the DS-160

Timeline

You still waiting on appointment schedule?

yeah im still waiting for an appointment too... but i cant get the june appointment cos my physical file still "in transit" to embassy.. (ceac status : READY)

Timeline

I am not sure about it... Coz mine after i got approved in USCIS. They told me to wait for the embassy letter and just have to fill up the DS-160

I don't get anything from Embassy until now :D

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.