K.AndreaC.Z.

package 3 - 4 lima peru

7 posts in this topic

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi this is Andrea from Lima - Perú B) well I want to know if somebody can help me please!!! :help: My fiance got January 3 a letter from NVC saying they are sending our case to US embassy in Lima Peru, so I called to the embassy in Peru and they got our case, ask when I going to get my packet or package, and when is going to be my inerview, they just say have to wait tillthe end of February, But I dont know... Just want to know if theres other couples From Peru that can tell me how long takes from the US embassy in Lima Peru got the case to get your packet or package 3 - 4???, I really appreciatte if somebidy can answer my ? :blush: My best wishes for everybody!!!! :luv:

Hi Andrea this is jacquie tu compatriota jeje well i have to write in english because is an english forum ...well iam not a pro in this topic but i know it can take 1 or less than two months for the enterview ... i got my aproval already and iam waiting nvc send the papers to peru ...maybe we will have enterview same day jeje ...oh my iam nervous ...i wish you the best in your case ...and by teh way you two make a cute couple ...

jacquie

june 13, 2006: Noa1

sept 20, 2006: touched finallyyy

sept 26, 2006: touched rfe in email

sept 27, 2006: touched again

octob 13, 2006: rfe in mail

octob 16, 2006: rfe sent

november 2, 2006: touched

november 8, 2006: touched

november 9, 2006: touched

december 15, 2006: touched finally confirmation email they received my rfe

december 16, 2006: touched

december 20, 2006: touched

january 9, 2007 : FINALLYYYY Noa2

january 15, 2007: arrived nvc paper with new code and telling they sent papers to Peru in january 5...something crazy because aproval was january 9 ...but well is in peru already .

january 20, 2007: received packet 3&4

january 24, 2007: sent packet 3

january 29, 2007: medical exam

february 22, 2007: enterview

february 27, 2007: visa in hand

AOS

july 26, 2007 sent papers to Chicago

july 27, 2007 papers received

august 22, 2007 noa

september 10, 2007 biometrics

october 1, 2007 case transfered to california

october 5, 2007 touched

october 7, 2007 touched

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

I got a letter from the NVC on December 18th saying the sent my info to Lima on December 13th. My fiance called the embassy and they said they already got his stuff and had an interview date for him and had already sent the packet. My fiance waited for the packet but after a couple weeks it still hadn't come - so he called the embassy again and they said he could pick one up from the embassy since his interview date is Jan 31st - so he went to the embassy and they printed him out a new packet. The packet finally arrived to his house just a couple days ago - so I would recomend not waiting too long for the packet to arrive if it's been awhile!! I've found the Lima US Embassy has been pretty helpful in answering our questions.

September 12th, 2006 - Sent in I29F to California Service Center

September 23rd, 2006 - NOA1 Received

December 6th, 2006 - NOA2 Online - APPROVED

January 31st @ 7:30 AM - Interview APPROVED

June 7th, 2007 - Sent in AOS, EAD, and AP Applications

June 15th, 2007 - NOA1 for AOS, EAD and AP

July 14th, 2007 - Biometrics Apointment

August 17th, 2007 - EAD and AP APPROVED

September 18th, 2007 @ 9:03AM - AOS Interview APPROVED

July 29th, 2009 - Sent in I-751 -Lifting of Conditions

July 31st, 2009 NOA

August 29, 2009 @ 12:00P - Biometrics Appointment

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Hi Andrea, welcome.......... I agree it's about 1 to 1.5 months till your interview date is set from the time the embassy receives the package. Have your Fiance call and see if they give him a specific date. For some reason when the U.S. citizen calls they give quicker answers as we found out.

For now your Fiance can start getting things that he needs to get for the interview. Bank letter, work letter, tax returns, evidence of your ongoing relationship like

e-mails, hotels receipts, flight stubs, pictures together after you filed......

Also you can start getting things ready. You will need a birth certificate with the REINIC stamp on it. You also need police reports, one I know takes about 7 to 10 days to get.

Other Peruvians please help Andrea as to where she can get these reports as I don't remember.

Best of luck...........

K-1 Adventure

9/04 - 2/06

Met in Peru, Engaged, Successful I-129F, K-1 interview and Married

AOS / EAD / AP and Remove Condition

3/06/06 - AOS/EAD/AP process begins

3/31/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package Fed Ex'd to Chicago

4/03/06 - AOS/EAD/AP package signed & received

4/10/06 - NOA1's received for AOS, EAD and AP via U.S. Mail

4/11/06 - All 3 checks cashed / $745.00 poorer but worth every penny

4/27/06 - Receive Biometrics appointment letter scheduled for 5/11/06

5/11/06 - Biometrics completed

6/02/06 - Receive notice that AOS only has been transferred to California to speed things along

6/07/06 - E-mail that AOS received in California

6/13/06 - Welcome letter mailed by California... yeah baby

6/17/06 - Official welcome letter received and card will arrive within 3 weeks

6/19/06 - Card arrived in the mail.......

3/08/07 - Trip back to Peru for 10 days and our Religous Wedding

3/2007 - We're Pregnant

12/19/07 - Sebastien Joshua born 8:29am 7lbs 2oz 19.5"

3/14/08 - I-751 Removing Condition is in the mail

3/20/08 - Checked cashed

3/17/08 - I-751 Package signed and received

3/24/08 - Case moved to Vermont

4/17/08 - Biometrics completed

4/21/08 - Touched...........

6/16/08 - Touched once again........

11/3/08 - Touched again.. this is begining to feel good

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Peru
Timeline

Thank you very much to everybody, I really appreciatte your help!!!!!!!!, muchas gracias! estoy muy agradecida por su ayuda!!!!!!!! Im going to call to the embassy again, ask if they mail me the package, ask if they set the intrview yet, Well my fiance is working on all the papers we are going to need for the interview, and im doing the same, i have another question.... :blush: my birth certificate have to be from RENIEC? Im register at Miraflores and always when I need a birth ceertificate I have to go to Miraflores municipality. Hope some of you have the interview the same day like mine, so we cant get bored waitting!!! hahaha..... My best wishes to everybody!!!!!!! and have a really nice day!!! remenber always when u woke up theres just one day less to be together with the person u love!

Sincerly

Andrea

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Mexico
Timeline
Thank you very much to everybody, I really appreciatte your help!!!!!!!!, muchas gracias! estoy muy agradecida por su ayuda!!!!!!!! Im going to call to the embassy again, ask if they mail me the package, ask if they set the intrview yet, Well my fiance is working on all the papers we are going to need for the interview, and im doing the same, i have another question.... :blush: my birth certificate have to be from RENIEC? Im register at Miraflores and always when I need a birth ceertificate I have to go to Miraflores municipality. Hope some of you have the interview the same day like mine, so we cant get bored waitting!!! hahaha..... My best wishes to everybody!!!!!!! and have a really nice day!!! remenber always when u woke up theres just one day less to be together with the person u love!

Sincerly

Andrea

Andrea,

My fiancee went to get her birth certificate stamped at the RENIEC in downtown Lima even though she is in Jesus Maria. She asked if that was all that was necessary. The RENIEC informed her that she needed to go take it to Relaciones Exteriores and get a stamp there too. She went to Relaciones Exteriores to have that done and also found there was a panal of translators to officially translate the documents. The translations were done that very same day. Hope this helps and is valid. We are at the start of our K1 process, but it is great to see you wonderful folks advance in your K1 process!!

My fiancee mentioned that the RENIEC in downtown Lima operates quicker in order to get the papers out, but any RENIEC office will suffice. My best regards,

eff

Jan 18 2011 => I-129F sent

Jan 26 2011 => E-Notification & Text Message received

Jan 26 2011 => Check cashed

Jan 31 2011 => NOA1 Hard Copy Received dated 1/25/2011

May 18 2011 => E-Mail RFE Notification

May 23 2011 => RFE Hard copy Received

May 24 2011 => Mailed RFE back to CSC

May 25 2011 => CSC e-mailed confirming RFE reply accepted. Awaiting decision.....

Jun 01 2011 => E-Mailed NOA2 Approval

Jun 06 2011 => NOA2 Hard copy received in mail

Jun 16 2011 => NVC Received Petition

Jun 17 2011 => NVC Sent Petition to CDJ

Jul 11 2011 => SUPPOSEDLY CDJ SENT PKT 3

Aug 11 2011 => NEVER RECEIVED PKT 3 and finally CDJ asnwered questions to proceed with making Consulate Appt

Aug 23 2011 => INTERVIEW DATE. Never told we were approved. Had to wait for decision from DHL Package!

Aug 30 2011 => Received DHL Package. Found we were aproved!!!

Sep 02 2011 => POE CDJ

Sep 04 2011 => My Babe is home at last!!!

Sep 2011 => Wedding

" Con Amor todo se Puede! "

Eff Y Ros por Siempre!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.