psv57

2 interview dates....

1 post in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: India
Timeline

I'm so tired, kinda upset, confused to even really post it all. My profile basically explains in my timeline my story of converting pending employment to marriage based I485. In the process of delays and aggravation, emailed certain USCIS emails and got some notice from key people I suppose and saw progress. Things seemed to finally be settling down with transfer of my dust collecting I485 to NBC to an interview date of June 11th....WEDNESDAY.... so getting ready for that....

Today got a non-standard format, USCIS letter...sent in letter format from NYC district office stating Office Location "NYC/LIC", Date of Aug 21, REason for appointment "I 485 interview", Ask for "officer", and a list attached of documents (similar to previously sent with June 11 notice. Aug 21 is 2 months from now.

What should I do???? My online date never changed again to show it's Aug 21... It had changed to show June 11, then I changed address so latest is reflecting change of address. I am praying online doesn't change cause then I will cry...

I have a headache...

Naturalized citizen since September 2018

I485
08/15/2007 Filed AOS based on approved I140, EB3 category (Employment Based). Received RFE and responded....Pending since then.
I-130 Timeline:
07/03/13 - I-130 packet sent
07/05/13 - I-130 packet delivered
07/10/13 - NOA 1 with PD 07/05/13
Last touched 07/10/13
12/9/13 - Case update to "transferred to another office for processing" and received text and email alert.
12/10/13 - Case update "transferred to local USCIS office for processing"
12/12/13- Case update "transferred and being processed at a USCIS office"
12/14/13 - Received 2 hard copies stating transferred to California Service Center, left Priority Date blank
2/5/2014- Email/Txt I130 approved and notice mailed.
2/10/2014-Hard Copy NOA2. Approval
Back to I485
2/21/2014-Letter sent to request conversion for old I485 from employment to marriage with copy of I485 receipt and I130 approval
03/19/2014 - Service request to check on conversion request status.
04/04/2014 - Service request status through mail stating request received for conversion and file being prepared for transfer to local office.
04/08/2014 - I485 updated to "transferred to local office"
04/12/2014 - Received transfer notice in mail stating file transferred from Nebraska to NBC Lee Summit, Montana (so disappointed as I thought it was at local office now).
04/14/2014- emailed Nebraska and scopscata to see what's going on with file due to conflicting info I've gotten and NBC doesn't even show processing I485.
04/14/2014- Got response from scopscata saying will look into email, forward to resolution team.
04/14/2014- I485 updated to "485 was transferred and is now being processed at USCIS office"
04/25/2014- Text message and case update online "testing and interview" stage.
05/06/2014- Text message and case update online with interview date of June 11, 2014.
06/05/2014-Notice sent by NYC acting district director/office that interview date is Aug 21, 2014.....??????????? No change online
06/11/2014 - Interview for AOS. I130 was already attached. Approved and got passport stamped. YAY. Thank God.
06/19/2014 - Case updated online with text and email saying new card mailed.....

06/21/2014-Condtional GC received along with welcome letter.

ROC

04/06/2016- Filed I-751 along with evidence

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.