corlitoa

visa approved in DR iR-1

48 posts in this topic

Dose any one know at what date of approval as of now is domex reciving passports with visa my wifes was approved on the 22 may 2014 and nothing yet ???????

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thank you I'm crossing my fingers for Friday to be ready

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

Don't want to worry you but just wanted to share my current situation as an FYI. We are waiting for our case to be finalized. We mailed the birth certificates of my step children as the final step. DOMEX is telling us the consulate received the documents since the 26th of May and the Consulate just emailed us that they haven't received any documents. I emailed the consulate again and am waiting for their response. The DOMEX receptionist in La Romana told my fiance that she had received calls from two other couples having the same experience. She called the Santo Domingo office and gave my fiance the phone number to the guy in charge over there. He is investigating and trying to locate the documents. I know your case is a CR1 and you are waiting for your passport to be sent to you. I'm reading that most people are receiving there passports between 12-16 days so just in case it takes longer you are aware of what others are experiencing. Our interview was on the 20 of May.

Does anyone know anything else I can do to confirm or find out where our birth certificates and passport are????

The average time of AP before you got your visa?

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

Average tome on AP before visa is mail out to domex ??????

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

The average time of AP before you got your visa?

We haven't received our visa yet. The consular officer said we were technically approved and that we would be officially approved once we submitted my step children's birth certificates. He said then it would be officially approved and that we would be issued our visa. He said the length of time to finalize everything and send visa was dependent on their work load. We were told to send the documents through DOMEX.

This is the problem that I was sharing just as an FYI. DOMEX is telling me that they sent it to the consulate and that the consulate received it. The consulate is telling me that they never received it. DOMEX told my fiance that they were investigating where documents were for a few other couples because over last week they were contacted by a few couples looking for their visas and documents. We called 809-616-6633 to speak with a supervisor to find out where our package is. I also emailed the consulate again. Just was sharing in case you don't receive your passport by the end of the week as you hoped since you had your interview at the same time as we did. Hopefully, your visa is not affected as our documents are.

Was just contacted by supervisor at DOMEX. She informed me that there is a back up in paperwork needing to be processed at the consulate. She said the document is there and not lost, however it hasn't been opened and inputed into the computer system or our file. She said the maximum amount of time it takes to process AP paperwork is six weeks. I don't know if this back up in paperwork waiting to be process is affects mailing out visas that are moving from being approved to issued. This is probably why you haven't received your visa yet. Best wishes.

Man that sucks.

Jan 25, 2014: I-129F Sent

Feb 13, 2014: NOA1

Apr 15,2014: NOA2 Notice Via USCIS Web Site

Apr 22, 2014: NOA2 Received In Postal Mail

Apr 28: 2014: NVC Received

Apr 30: 2014: NVC Left

May 09, 2014: Embassy Received

Jul 08, 2014: Interview - Approved - CEAC Status Ready

Jul 14 2014: CEAC updated but still READY Status

Jul 16 2014: CEAC Status changed to Administrative Processing

Jul 22 2014: CEAC Status changed to Issued

Jul 28 2014: VISA received

Aug 06 2014: U.S. Arrival (Ft. Lauderdale POE)

Children (3 kids)

Apr 28 2015: Filed I130 petition for each child

Aug 21 2015: Notice from USCIS that all 3 petitions transferred to California Service Center

Sep 17 2015: Approval for all 3 petitions

Nov 12 2015: Paid one AOS fee for all 3 children

Nov 13 2015: Paid separate IV fees for all 3 children

Dec 04 2015: Filed Affidavit of Support (I864) for each child

Jan 12 2016: Received RFE for missing birth certificate from one of the kids packet

Jan 13 2016: Sent in RFE evidence ( birth certificate copy .... again O_o )

Jan 19 2016: Received notice that they received the RFE evidence

Feb 22 2016: Called and found out another RFE was being sent out about birth certificate

Feb 24 2016: Sent in (inextensa versions, not de acta versions) of birth certificates for all children

Mar 02 2016: Received notice that they received the RFE evidence

Mar 11 2016: NVC Process finished, now awaiting interview time slot to be scheduled

Mar 29 2016: Called NVC and found out today they scheduled interview

Apr 01 2016: Received Packet 4 notice via e-mail with interview date

Apr 25 2016: Children received P4 letters in the mail

May 19 2016: Interview

Jun 03 2016: Received Visas

Jul 06 2016: Travel to US

Question my case got updated today to administrative processing my case was approved on the 22 of may 2014 whats the avrege time wen you get the update for the to send the passport with the visa to domex anyone here with experience that have gone true this please help. O and a friend 9 mine here that got aproved the same day as me have the same message on the ceac web site

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

***Multiple threads asking the same question have been merged. Please do not start any more threads on the same topic.***

Our journey:

Spoiler

September 2007: Met online via social networking site (MySpace); began exchanging messages.
March 26, 2009: We become a couple!
September 10, 2009: Arrived for first meeting in-person!
June 17, 2010: Arrived for second in-person meeting and start of travel together to other areas of China!
June 21, 2010: Engaged!!!
September 1, 2010: Switched course from K1 to CR-1
December 8, 2010: Wedding date set; it will be on February 18, 2011!
February 9, 2011: Depart for China
February 11, 2011: Registered for marriage in Wuhan, officially married!!!
February 18, 2011: Wedding ceremony in Shiyan!!!
April 22, 2011: Mailed I-130 to Chicago
April 28, 2011: Received NOA1 via text/email, file routed to CSC (priority date April 25th)
April 29, 2011: Updated
May 3, 2011: Received NOA1 hardcopy in mail
July 26, 2011: Received NOA2 via text/email!!!
July 30, 2011: Received NOA2 hardcopy in mail
August 8, 2011: NVC received file
September 1, 2011: NVC case number assigned
September 2, 2011: AOS invoice received, OPTIN email for EP sent
September 7, 2011: Paid AOS bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 9, 2011)
September 8, 2011: OPTIN email accepted, GZO number assigned
September 10, 2011: Emailed AOS package
September 12, 2011: IV bill invoiced
September 13, 2011: Paid IV bill (payment portal showed PAID on September 14, 2011)
September 14, 2011: Emailed IV package
October 3, 2011: Emailed checklist response (checklist generated due to typo on Form DS-230)
October 6, 2011: Case complete at NVC
November 10, 2011: Interview - APPROVED!!!
December 7, 2011: POE - Sea-Tac Airport

September 17, 2013: Mailed I-751 to CSC

September 23, 2013: Received NOA1 in mail (receipt date September 19th)

October 16, 2013: Biometrics Appointment

January 28, 2014: Production of new Green Card ordered

February 3, 2014: New Green Card received; done with USCIS until fall of 2023*

December 18, 2023:  Filed I-90 to renew Green Card

December 21, 2023:  Production of new Green Card ordered - will be seeing USCIS again every 10 years for renewal

Man that sucks.

It does! However, based on carolita's post in regards to the CR1 visa and going from approved to AP it seems like normal activity at least for now. Based on other's post it seems like it goes from from Approved to AP then to Approved and Issued. I guess we'll just have to wait and see. We definitely need to post what happens so others that will end up in our situations knows what to expects. Based on my conversation with the person at DOMEX it seems like the consulate is just backed up right now. She said it could take up to a maximum of 6 weeks. We filed December 12, 2013 and it has gone so quick and smoothly up to this point. The waiting definitely drives you nuts. Especially at this point because we are SOOOOOO close!!! However, I am sure it will all work out.

Ill keep you guys posted wen the status changes .. so everyone can have a genenal knowledge Of what happens

Edited by corlitoa

uscis stage

june 24 2013 pd

march 3 2014 noa 2

nvc stage

march 17 2014 recived

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.