Amal&Natalia

AP to Ready to AP after 132 days on administrative processing ???

7 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Can anyone be kind enough to explain to me what's going on here. After my fiancee attend her K1 visa interview, the case was put on Administrative Processing. After 132 heart breaking, emotional, and very stressful days later, today our case creation date changed to today's date 21-May-2014 with the status "READY". I was really really excited to see the "READY" status, and then again few hours later it went back to "Administrative Processing" I'm very very upset to see that we have slid back to "Administrative Processing"..

The Case Creation date : (Today's Date) : 21-May-2014

Status Updated Date : (Today's Date) : 21-May-2014

I don't know what to do anymore, because I have done all I can do. Whats next.? another 41/2 months.? I cant do this much longer because this is making us both very very depress.

Any thoughts will help.!

Thank you in advance.!!

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K-1 Process to K-1 Progress Forum~

~Inquiry about case status~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Filed: Other Country: Sri Lanka
Timeline

Just got an update on our case... It is "ISSUED" 132 days of Administrative Processing, and today my fiancee received a call from the embassy to come collect her Visa.!! :) 132 days of agony & uncertainty is over.!! :D

Edited by Amal&Natalia

• 1 month later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.