Happy in love

Schedule interview Appointment in manila

167 posts in this topic

I set up a browser extension to automatically monitor for changes to the dashboard page every 30 seconds. I finally got an alert about a half-hour ago and I immediately clicked Continue to hopefully grab that appointment for June 23rd. It was already taken! In seconds! This is like trying to get tickets to the most popular event in town.

Service Center : California Service Center

Transferred? No

Consulate : Manila, Philippines

I-129F Sent : 2014-04-04

I-129F NOA1 : 2014-04-09

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I-129F NOA2 : 2014-04-23

Interview Date : 2014-06-09

Interview Result : Approved

US Entry : 2014-07-19

Wedding : 2014-10-04

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

@jefhan Can I ask what browser extension you're using?

K1 Fiance visa timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

2014-05-30 - I-129F Sent (USPS)

2014-06-02 - I-129F Received (USPS notification)

2014-06-05 - NOA1 (email)

2014-06-09 - NOA1 (US mail)

2014-06-12 - Alien Registration Number changed

2014-07-23 - RFE (email notice)

2014-07-26 - RFE (hard copy)

2014-07-31 - RFE response received by USCIS

2014-08-11 - NOA2 Petition approved (email)

2014-08-14 - NOA2 Hardcopy (US mail)

2014-10-14 - Interview scheduled

2014-10-00 - St Luke's Medical/Positive TB screen/6 mos. treatment/Interview cancelled

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

K1 Fiance visa timeline

Service Center: Texas Service Center

2014-05-30 - I-129F Sent (USPS)

2014-06-02 - I-129F Received (USPS notification)

2014-06-05 - NOA1 (email)

2014-06-09 - NOA1 (US mail)

2014-06-12 - Alien Registration Number changed

2014-07-23 - RFE (email notice)

2014-07-26 - RFE (hard copy)

2014-07-31 - RFE response received by USCIS

2014-08-11 - NOA2 Petition approved (email)

2014-08-14 - NOA2 Hardcopy (US mail)

2014-10-14 - Interview scheduled

2014-10-00 - St Luke's Medical/Positive TB screen/6 mos. treatment/Interview cancelled

I think they all do similar things. I'm using the C4C one in Firefox, though. When I attempted to book that appointment earlier and went to the appointments page, it showed the standard "you've viewed this page too many times" error even though the auto-refresh is happening on the dashboard. I don't know if the tool is causing some sort of timeout or if my fiance was visiting the page too many times earlier in the day PH time.

Give us JULY!!!

Transferred? No

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

I'm carrying my laptop around the house with me to listen for the alert. :-D

Transferred? No

I-129F RFE(s) :

RFE Reply(s) :

Show us July please!!!!!!!! The waiting game is so stressful. It's weird that they have not shown us July yet when it's already June 1 here... and what bothers me is that according to the lady at the immigrant visa unit when I called her to ask if my physical file is already with them, she told me that the embassy doesn't really open up appointments for the whole month, sometimes it's just 15 sometimes 10.. uuuugh after knowing this, I told my fiance' to do the checking during the day (while I am sleeping) then I'll take over during my day.. LOL!

I'm carrying my laptop around the house with me to listen for the alert. :-D

has your fiancee done her medical already or she's waiting for interview slots to open first before she goes to St Luke's? I'm planning on doing the latter given that visa validity is tied with medical and it's very hard to book for an interview...

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

Welcome to the club, Zedayn. My fiancé and I are checking around the clock. I guess that's one of the few good things about being on opposite sides of the globe. :)

If anyone happens to notice some open slots, please, please share it with this thread. I'm so impatient right now!

BTW, in case others haven't noticed, you don't actually have to click Continue and progress to the post-payment appointment rejection page to check if appointments are available. If an appointment is available, it will show on the very first page you see after login below the menu on the left side of the page (below Logout). If you go the former route too many times, the page displays a warning to stop doing that. For those of us who are obsessing over getting an appointment, this should help fuel our OCD a little. :)

1238955_611730735516734_1231796904_n.jpg

Luck to all!

Can i monitor on my dashboard even if i reached max number of views on the calendar page? Or advise not to log in first to rest my account and be able to view the page again?

Welcome to the club, Zedayn. My fiancé and I are checking around the clock. I guess that's one of the few good things about being on opposite sides of the globe. :)

If anyone happens to notice some open slots, please, please share it with this thread. I'm so impatient right now!

BTW, in case others haven't noticed, you don't actually have to click Continue and progress to the post-payment appointment rejection page to check if appointments are available. If an appointment is available, it will show on the very first page you see after login below the menu on the left side of the page (below Logout). If you go the former route too many times, the page displays a warning to stop doing that. For those of us who are obsessing over getting an appointment, this should help fuel our OCD a little. :)

1238955_611730735516734_1231796904_n.jpg

Luck to all!

Can i monitor on my dashboard even if i reached max number of views on the calendar page? Or advise not to log in first to rest my account and be able to view the page again?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.